Should I still pursue this career or will it be a waste if my time to wait until im 21?

Over disciplined0123

I am currently 19 years old too young to be a driver for ups which is 21. I got into an auto accident on December of 2017. I was t-boned by another driver who was distracted while driving but it ended up being my fault because I was blocking her right of way. I got a minor ticket for failure to yield at an uncontrolled area. She collided me at a Y intersection. I will try my best to draw what has happened. Regardless I still wanted to know whether or not i should continue and stay at UPS as a package handler because I really want to be a driver until I retire. Thank You for your feedbacks.
Regarding the picture: I was sitting there for at least 4-5 seconds waiting for Car C to pass me before I make my turn onto Southbound of Street B. So basically the only way I could make it so that it wasn't my fault is that if there were witnesses or if i had a camera. And the only other way for me to avoid the accident is if I knew that she wasn't going to stop or I reverse back into Street A.[/QUOTE

Indecisi0n

I am currently 19 years old too young to be a driver for ups which is 21. I got into an auto accident on December of 2017. I was t-boned by another driver who was distracted while driving but it ended up being my fault because I was blocking her right of way. I got a minor ticket for failure to yield at an uncontrolled area. She collided me at a Y intersection. I will try my best to draw what has happened. Regardless I still wanted to know whether or not i should continue and stay at UPS as a package handler because I really want to be a driver until I retire. Thank You for your feedbacks.
Regarding the picture: I was sitting there for at least 4-5 seconds waiting for Car C to pass me before I make my turn onto Southbound of Street B. So basically the only way I could make it so that it wasn't my fault is that if there were witnesses or if i had a camera. And the only other way for me to avoid the accident is if I knew that she wasn't going to stop or I reverse back into Street A.
19 might be to young to drive but you are old enough to do many other things...

Over disciplined0123

No don’t do it. Many years ago I had the opportunity to become a local policeman in my hometown. At that time I had 15 years as a driver making over 60k and the starting wage for the police job was 34k which at that time I had three kids and married and could not afford that pay cut ... UPS was not as bad as it is now at that time ... Ohhhhh I regret that decision .. and to top it off my friends who are policemen are now making 90kand above. We live and learn and you only have 1 chance in life .