UPS driver pay confusion

I was hired as a seasonal rpcd ($21/hr) on my first check from integrad. I am being told I will be laid off after peak or go inside and work preload. If I go inside will I most likely be a cover driver or air driver if they have a spot? Do cover drivers start at 85% of the full rate? how much is that currently? And what is the top rate? How does this work when I get on the rpcd payscale progression? Do you have to start over?

rod

Retired 22 years
I was hired as a seasonal rpcd ($21/hr) on my first check from integrad. I am being told I will be laid off after peak or go inside and work preload. If I go inside will I most likely be a cover driver or air driver if they have a spot? Do cover drivers start at 85% of the full rate? how much is that currently? And what is the top rate? How does this work when I get on the rpcd payscale progression? Do you have to start over?
Too many questions. Get through peak first and see if you are kept on--very few are at most places.

First you have to get hired
You are a seasonal

542thruNthru

You have to start over and also you probably won't be a cover or air for a few years.

542thruNthru

Oh yeah? You think you got brains or somethin?

source-23.gif

At integrad, they told us "y'all about to make 40 dollars an hour", but it seems a bit misleading, I applied for rpcd on the website, but now find out I have to probably be a pt cover driver that pays less?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

lol

At integrad, they told us "y'all about to make 40 dollars an hour", but it seems a bit misleading, I applied for rpcd on the website, but now find out I have to probably be a pt cover driver that pays less?
Nobody currently makes $40/hr. At the end of the current contract, yes for those that have made it through the 4 year progression.