UPS Driver Reveals Huge Amount of Packages He Delivers in 6 Hours, Sparking Debate Online

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Driver Reveals Huge Amount of Packages He Delivers in 6 Hours, Sparking Debate Online - Newsweek

An alleged UPS driver has started a debate online with his viral TikTok that has already garnered 2.4 million views. In the video, he showed a full truck of packages in the morning, and by the afternoon, it's a lot of bare shelves. Some viewers have sympathy for the driver, while others don't seem that impressed.

The video began with TikToker @aiden_m365 facing the camera in his truck as he wears a UPS uniform and walked to his seat. The screen read, "Idk why they get paid so much. All they do is deliver packages. Can't be that hard." Accompanied by the song Own Brand Freestyle by FelixThe1st and Dreya Mac, the video's creator showed a full truck bed of packages all over the place on shelves and on the floor. The screen read that it's 8:45 a.m. at the time. However, fast forward to 2:45 p.m., and viewers can see that the shelves are bare without packages in a six-hour timespan.

According to Glassdoor, package delivery drivers make an average of $47,833 a year. However, this total can vary from $30,000 to $76,000 a year. But UPS drivers make about $62,733 a year, which is higher than the average for package delivery drivers.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
But UPS drivers make about $62,733 a year, which is higher than the average for package delivery drivers.

More like 80,000 not including Pension and Health and Welfare contributions...

...and should be...💰👍

Because we work twice as hard...😘

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Last peak my mom and 2 aunts surprised me with BK breakfast on my route. They walked up to me when the back was opened up and I was stacking out boxes looking for a pkg. I’ll never forget the terror in her eyes
“You seriously deliver all that?”

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This is sincerely one of the hardest day jobs in the world. Most people I know would friend’ing cower at this kind of workload. There’s a reason we make 40 bucks an hour to drive around and drop boxes off