UPS Drivers Are Sharing Adorable Photos of the Dogs They Meet on Their Postal Routes

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Drivers Are Sharing Adorable Photos of the Dogs They Meet on Their Postal Routes - My Modern Met

Many dogs see postal workers as a threat. From a canine perspective, it looks like mail carriers are trespassing and leaving suspicious letters or packages for their humans almost every day. This seemingly relentless behavior would be pretty alarming for a dog that doesn’t understand what’s really happening is totally innocent. And some protective pups even take it upon themselves to destroy letters that come through the door. However, many UPS delivery drivers have made it their mission to show their neighborhood dogs that they mean no harm.

A Facebook page and Instagram account called UPS Dogs features tons of adorable photos and videos of canines greeting their local UPS parcel carriers. “UPS drivers deliver packages all day long,” reads the Facebook page description. “During each day, drivers encounter many dogs, most friendly and some not so nice. When time permits, drivers snap a photo and send it to UPS Dogs.” From mailmen cuddling bundles of puppies to drivers getting licked on the face, each photo showcases how dogs really are a (mail) man’s best friend.

The pages have been running since 2013 and have since gained a huge audience who can’t get enough of UPS Dogs’ wholesome content. The page admins explain, “Our followers love the photos and the stories told as we share our love of these special relationships with these lovable creatures.”

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I love feeding the dogs , I especially love feeding the dogs on the drivers routes who hate dogs

so funny when the charge the truck!

🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I love feeding the dogs , I especially love feeding the dogs on the drivers routes who hate dogs

so funny when the charge the truck!

🤣
We had a driver that was terrified of dogs, one dog bolted right through an invisible fence to bite his ass! 😂 We gave him the nickname Bolt. He did get a settlement from the homeowners insurance too, bastard.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Sittin' in my cab, taking lunch, soaking wet due to the unending deluge outside. Put my jacket and hat on the defrost vents to try and dry them a little. Helped a little.
Sorry bro, been there done that. I worked my ass off for years doing 6 punches while everyone told me I was stupid.

This peak has been awesome, making more when I’m not working at UPS than when

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sorry bro, been there done that. I worked my ass off for years doing 6 punches while everyone told me I was stupid.

This peak has been awesome, making more when I’m not working at UPS than when

It's all good. It was nice to have a mental image of what I can look forward to. Helps me get through the day. :beersmiley: