UPS/fedex interactions

jaker

trolling
What are you guys doing when you're alone together?
The bad part I can't tell you if I did that or my iPad , spell check lately has been real bad

The other day I was typing what I put in wha and good old spell check thought I was going to say eBay

gostillerz

I'm cool with them, why wouldn't I be? We do the same job, we put up with most of the same bull****. Another UPSer and I go to lunch with a FedEx guy on days I drive. Hell, I get hugged by the post office ladies if I'm on their route. They hate the usual guy.

Those home delivery guys are cranky sumbitches though.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Did anyone offer to let him give that time back?

This a true story, pretty strange. Randy had about 18 years in as a full time driver. He loved to milk the clock with both hands, usually clocked out 8-9 every night. One day, he decided that he needed to get off early for something. He gave his DIAD and about twenty stops to a rookie driver, the rookie driver skipped his lunch at the end of the day and ran the stops off and clocked Randy's DIAD out. Randy got back to the building so early that day, a full time supervisor was still there and noticed him. The next day they checked the records, ending milage and end of day were way off. It was an open and shut case, rookie driver got suspended a few days and kept his job.

What'dyabringmetoday???

This a true story, pretty strange. Randy had about 18 years in as a full time driver. He loved to milk the clock with both hands, usually clocked out 8-9 every night. One day, he decided that he needed to get off early for something. He gave his DIAD and about twenty stops to a rookie driver, the rookie driver skipped his lunch at the end of the day and ran the stops off and clocked Randy's DIAD out. Randy got back to the building so early that day, a full time supervisor was still there and noticed him. The next day they checked the records, ending milage and end of day were way off. It was an open and shut case, rookie driver got suspended a few days and kept his job.
Apparently Randy is not very bright.

Re-Raise

Possibly the dumbest way to get fired I have heard yet. I give drivers stops all the time at our center, I have never felt the need to give them my DIAD and go home.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We had a driver that transfered out of our center to a major hub in Phoenix. He was the worst of the worst for cheating the system. He knew going down there, that they were on telematics (when it first started being implemented) and should have realized that they would be watching closely. Apparently he didn't care or was egotistical enough to think that he would be immune. WRONG! In less than 6 months he was caught sheeting a NDA before getting to the stop. GONE! Never to be heard from again.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The rookie that agreed to the plan is just as dumb.

The rookie got his about a year later. He was caught making special delivery arrangements with a drug dealer in a certain home improvement store parking lot. We have been carrying around a device for years with a GPS in it, why is that so hard for some people to understand?