UPS Fights Back???

tellitstraight

Check out this website http://www.fedexcess.info - Is this UPS's answer to brownbailout.com? I don't know who Chuck Muth is but he seems to own this website and also writes articles for GOPUsa.com. I know UPS will never publicly admit to sponsoring a site like this but this is the kind of response to the BS that FedEx is spreading that I hoped we would be putting out.

gata

Not sure what the motivation behind ol' Chuck's posts are, but I say, "Tell it all brother, tell it all."
:happy2:FedExcess - When You Absolutely, Positively Have to Have Accurate Information on the Package Delivery Industry

TheDick

I'm suprised a GOP would go against a hardcore GOP member like freddy. The GOP wouldnt side with union employees for starters, i dont know my radar's going off here. Not a bad website tho.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree on the logical disconnect of someone who has a long history with the GOP (Muth) going against Fred. Perhaps he's had some bad experiences with Smith's strong arm political tactics. That said, I like the site too, and he sure dislikes Brownbailout.com.

Maybe there are actually some Republicans who find Smith's special exemption subsidy as distasteful as Democrats do. After all, this has been going on for 36 years. Maybe enough is enough. Good job, Chuck!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just spent some more time at the site. Some of the same trolls with the same usernames that have recently bombarded the BC are over there making pro-FedEx comments. What does that tell you?