UPS Fresno hiring Tractor Trailer drivers, would I even qualify?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by MStar, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Yeet

Yeet Inbound, turnaround, go to town

Yeah, sure you do. Even if you did you still aren’t touching anywhere near 100 moves.
    Want a cookie? 9 years is nothing to be bragging about.
    Not the way this works, homeboy. They’ll fire me before they kick me back in the building.

2. Mack37

Mack37 Member

That’s about right I’d say. Postal service says ten minutes per move while spotting, the union will climb your ass if your doing more than you should.

Policy change dictates that we now run a lock on every trailer you touch so I would expect the time to increase.

3. Yeet

Shhh, don’t tell Mr super shifter that.

4. JustanotherDriver

JustanotherDriver Active Member

yeah Ive seen a handful get fired for stealing time sitting on moves like yourself. Trust me, they’ll pull you in the office with a steward for stealing time you least expect it. Otherwise Id be doing 6 moves an hour like you.

5. JustanotherDriver

Sure 9 years im proud of the time I put in. Enough time to differentiate :censored2:tty drivers like you. Just because you’re in Feeder don’t feel so entitled to sit back, relax and get lazy. You’re even lucky they pulled yo a** into Feeder from being part time. But yeah 9 years in, One fat house, bills paid, got my race cars, I think im doing good with my 100 trailers a night homeboy lmao

6. Yeet

I don’t make shift moves anymore. I’ll leave that for you part time dumbasses with no ambition. House and race cars on a part time wage... give me a break.

7. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

*watching the feeder boys argue and one USPS nobody*
    giphy-53.gif
    :)

8. Not necessarily. Wisconsin, Indiana and Colorado are hiring off the street.

9. Now boys... Behave yourselves like the professionals you are.

10. Mack37

Mack37 Member

Geesh, what an :censored2:.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

0ed839b58dcf21e15a4d92d0e4e0fbfd.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. JustanotherDriver

You’re the one with part time wage rookie. Let me go pull my boat real quick and enjoy the day