UPS Fresno hiring Tractor Trailer drivers, would I even qualify?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I shift 12-13 hours a day rookie.
Yeah, sure you do. Even if you did you still aren’t touching anywhere near 100 moves.
Been a Feeder for nearly 9 years.
Want a cookie? 9 years is nothing to be bragging about.
Yo a** is going straight to back to the hub when shiii hits the fan.
Not the way this works, homeboy. They’ll fire me before they kick me back in the building.

Mack37

My a**. I went straight into feeders from part time shifter. The goal is 6 moves an hour as a shifter and I worked a busy hub.

That’s about right I’d say. Postal service says ten minutes per move while spotting, the union will climb your ass if your doing more than you should.

Policy change dictates that we now run a lock on every trailer you touch so I would expect the time to increase.

Yeet

That’s about right I’d say. Postal service says ten minutes per move while spotting, the union will climb your ass if your doing more than you should.

Policy change dictates that we now run a lock on every trailer you touch so I would expect the time to increase.
Shhh, don’t tell Mr super shifter that.

MrFeeder

Yeah, sure you do. Even if you did you still aren’t touching anywhere near 100 moves.

Not the way this works, homeboy. They’ll fire me before they kick me back in the building.
yeah Ive seen a handful get fired for stealing time sitting on moves like yourself. Trust me, they’ll pull you in the office with a steward for stealing time you least expect it. Otherwise Id be doing 6 moves an hour like you.

MrFeeder

Sure 9 years im proud of the time I put in. Enough time to differentiate :censored2:tty drivers like you. Just because you’re in Feeder don’t feel so entitled to sit back, relax and get lazy. You’re even lucky they pulled yo a** into Feeder from being part time. But yeah 9 years in, One fat house, bills paid, got my race cars, I think im doing good with my 100 trailers a night homeboy lmao

Yeet

yeah Ive seen a handful get fired for stealing time sitting on moves like yourself. Trust me, they’ll pull you in the office with a steward for stealing time you least expect it. Otherwise Id be doing 6 moves an hour like you.
I don’t make shift moves anymore. I’ll leave that for you part time dumbasses with no ambition. House and race cars on a part time wage... give me a break.

542thruNthru

*watching the feeder boys argue and one USPS nobody*
giphy-53.gif

:)

BottomFeeder909

Not necessarily. Wisconsin, Indiana and Colorado are hiring off the street.
You can drive all the miles you want and it won’t matter. We back nearly 100 trailers per night as a yard shifter under heavy yard traffic and any conditions. That’s what matters here as a UPS Feeder. But even so, it’s pretty hard to get in as a Feeder. You gotta go through part time handler to package driver then Feeder, that’s all done in seniority order.

BottomFeeder909

Now boys... Behave yourselves like the professionals you are.

MrFeeder

I don’t make shift moves anymore. I’ll leave that for you part time dumbasses with no ambition. House and race cars on a part time wage... give me a break.
You’re the one with part time wage rookie. Let me go pull my boat real quick and enjoy the day