ups future

Karma...

my point being is that a smaller percentage of people who go into management will retire opposed to those who stay in the union.......its a fact jack !.....in my day that wasn't the case....ups was seen as long term....for life....

Thebrownblob

my point being is that a smaller percentage of people who go into management will retire opposed to those who stay in the union.......its a fact jack !.....in my day that wasn't the case....ups was seen as long term....for life....
Your “day” is long gone, it’s a fact Jack!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4966.gif

Karma...

thats the schism between united parcel service and ups....private vs public.....promotion from within and outside hiring, defined pension and no defined pension...its a heart-ache...nothing but

Fenris

thats the schism between united parcel service and ups....private vs public.....promotion from within and outside hiring, defined pension and no defined pension...its a heart-ache...nothing but
As active management with 30+ years, pensions are handcuffs - take the money in your own name. Bigger talent pool means better candidates - there is no reason most management people need driving experience. Public v. private - no real difference. UPS has had more long range vision and planning the last few years than any period of time being private once national expansion was over.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As Aunt Carol said” Better Not Bigger”