ups future

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Blobs pretty strong. 😂 31 years and never an injury. Physically, this job is not that difficul to me. I’ve always considered it more of a mental challenge and honestly some of the younger guys are not fairing well on that part.
Get a room

Never having an injury is actually pretty impressive and you have saved this company how much money?? And I bet they haven’t done anything to acknowledge it either, have they?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Get a room

Never having an injury is actually pretty impressive and you have saved this company how much money?? And I bet they haven’t done anything to acknowledge it either, have they?
Pfft I have every joint in my body covered by a past injury report. I've seen too many guys try to walk it off and find out they did some sort of nerve damage

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
with the incredible benefits the teamsters get how are we going to get good management candidates ?.....in my day people strove to go into pt supervision and the lucky few were selected for ft supervision.....the landscape has certainly changed .
Grandpa
IMG_1542.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So if you report an injury now you're a bad guy
They will come after you. They rode with me regularly for a few years after I came back from surgery. They finally got tired of having lunch in the woods, especially when they didn’t bring one. I sht you not. :censored2: those a-holes. Most vindictive company I ever worked for. Unfortunately for them, I’m just as vindictive. Don’t mess with a wop.