UPS gave me a Christmas present.

Simplymike

Really cant stand the monitor location. Covered a route for a few days and absolutely hated it. Constantly looking up. Would take some time to get used to. Nice truck though! Congratulations.

pierregarcon

The location of the backup monitor is temporary. At least in my opinion. This is our new package car once the in dash turn by turn navigation comes into play. We all know it's coming. Slash our pay, and just put any fresh body in the seat that can follow the screen.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
The location of the backup monitor is temporary. At least in my opinion. This is our new package car once the in dash turn by turn navigation comes into play. We all know it's coming. Slash our pay, and just put any fresh body in the seat that can follow the screen.

Maybe the backup monitor will double for the monitor for the UPS NAV and that's exactly where they want it.

ColdHarvest

Was running Sat air not too long ago, and the PC I was driving took a dump on me.

Sup brings this model out, with barely any miles on it. I swap air and as soon as I'm out of the parking lot, light up.

Also left it with a quarter tank, as per SOP.

Heard the driver who got it bitching about the smell and lack of gas on Monday.

Heh.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Was running Sat air not too long ago, and the PC I was driving took a dump on me.

Sup brings this model out, with barely any miles on it. I swap air and as soon as I'm out of the parking lot, light up.

Also left it with a quarter tank, as per SOP.

Heard the driver who got it bitching about the smell and lack of gas on Monday.

Heh.
Classy...

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
If you have find yourself leaning over to see out of that monitor try removing the visor. I found it to be a lot better with it removed. It pops right off