UPS gave me a Christmas present.

Future

Victory Ride
Not so much that, but I can’t stand it when a jerk off leaves a package car reeking of smoke.
950378E0-6847-435D-8DB4-33C192A9431F.jpeg
??????

GenericUsername

Nice. I wonder where they will put the DIAD charger/Nav cradle with the monitor being where it is.

It goes to the right of the monitor. The whole part of that section is more recessed and doesn't stick out nearly as much. The reason they're starting to do it this way is so that all of your stuff is in one spot, instead of looking down for the diad and up for the monitor. It's really not that bad to be honest. You get used to it quickly.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It goes to the right of the monitor. The whole part of that section is more recessed and doesn't stick out nearly as much. The reason they're starting to do it this way is so that all of your stuff is in one spot, instead of looking down for the diad and up for the monitor. It's really not that bad to be honest. You get used to it quickly.
We've had these for a while. If you switch the holder the monitor blocks the green light of death.

Chnandler Bong

Why should I worry about filling the tank for some jerk off driver who leaves me an half empty tank?

Some drivers have a routine of getting gas in the middle of the day. When your route covers multiple towns, you tend to have a favorite spot. I know some drivers with short routes that get gas every other day as well because that’s all their route really needs. Regardless, you weren’t given a truck on empty. You weren’t screwed...but you had no problem screwing the next guy.

The Driver

I drive.
I hate the new 800’s. Smack my hand on the dash... bad monitor location... there’s a short in the lighting system, your back door light is gonna stay on, I guarantee it.

Still, it’s a comfy ride.

ColdHarvest

Some drivers have a routine of getting gas in the middle of the day. When your route covers multiple towns, you tend to have a favorite spot. I know some drivers with short routes that get gas every other day as well because that’s all their route really needs. Regardless, you weren’t given a truck on empty. You weren’t screwed...but you had no problem screwing the next guy.

BS. Not one car on Saturday morning that we use for air has a full tank. Because the drivers are too lazy on Friday to top it off, and assume we will do it for them.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They converted a few old P6s to automatic and they still are probably the best cars in the center. Our new 700s have overhead monitors. looks a little cramped in the cab.