UPS gave me a Christmas present.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Showed up this morning to find this sitting in my bay spot.

T2dDPN.jpg

It seems my soot and ash belching diesel has been Deep Sixed to UPS heaven and I've been granted a shiny new 700 right off of Freightliner's assembly line.

This one has 300 miles on it and that fresh new-car smell complete with cellophane wrap. Has all sorts of perks like a dash mounted color camera, rear-gate spotlight for backing up, LED cargo lights and a functioning heater that doesn't make me smell like the Exxon Valdez.

Only downside is that the DIAD holder is buried behind that giant screen. My cup holder is now my DIAD holder.

I guess I was on my center manager's nice list this year. Ho ho ho.
i thought you got the bottle of water

Poop Head

Judge me.
Some drivers have a routine of getting gas in the middle of the day. When your route covers multiple towns, you tend to have a favorite spot. I know some drivers with short routes that get gas every other day as well because that’s all their route really needs. Regardless, you weren’t given a truck on empty. You weren’t screwed...but you had no problem screwing the next guy.
Two words.
Conden sation

DOK

T2dDPN.jpg

It seems my soot and ash belching diesel has been Deep Sixed to UPS heaven and I've been granted a shiny new 700 right off of Freightliner's assembly line.

This one has 300 miles on it and that fresh new-car smell complete with cellophane wrap. Has all sorts of perks like a dash mounted color camera, rear-gate spotlight for backing up, LED cargo lights and a functioning heater that doesn't make me smell like the Exxon Valdez.

Only downside is that the DIAD holder is buried behind that giant screen. My cup holder is now my DIAD holder.

Where are you located that there’s still green leaves on the trees?

ajax25

I have one of these for peak and the monitor placement blows at night! Makes it hard to see when turning right. Also, someone asked where the diad charger thingy goes. Mine mounted right to the right hand side of monitor. Adds even more light shining in your face if you are using the GPS

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby

T2dDPN.jpg

I hope you enjoy the Shift Inhibit
Its great on those tough backs in heavy traffic
Enjoy