UPS gave me a Christmas present.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Showed up this morning to find this sitting in my bay spot.

T2dDPN.jpg

It seems my soot and ash belching diesel has been Deep Sixed to UPS heaven and I've been granted a shiny new 700 right off of Freightliner's assembly line.

This one has 300 miles on it and that fresh new-car smell complete with cellophane wrap. Has all sorts of perks like a dash mounted color camera, rear-gate spotlight for backing up, LED cargo lights and a functioning heater that doesn't make me smell like the Exxon Valdez.

Only downside is that the DIAD holder is buried behind that giant screen. My cup holder is now my DIAD holder.

I guess I was on my center manager's nice list this year. Ho ho ho.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

T2dDPN.jpg

It seems my soot and ash belching diesel has been Deep Sixed to UPS heaven and I've been granted a shiny new 700 right off of Freightliner's assembly line.

This one has 300 miles on it and that fresh new-car smell complete with cellophane wrap. Has all sorts of perks like a dash mounted color camera, rear-gate spotlight for backing up, LED cargo lights and a functioning heater that doesn't make me smell like the Exxon Valdez.

Only downside is that the DIAD holder is buried behind that giant screen. My cup holder is now my DIAD holder.

I’m driving one just like that today. The back end really sucks up dust. Hasn’t taken long to rag out all our new 800s on the rural routes.

F

Frankie's Friend

T2dDPN.jpg

Cant see the E brake lever.
Looks like they're trying to make it impossible for the driver to grab the diad while driving.

Looking down to view the monitor is a plus?