UPS getting bad rep on Reddit

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Would be a ECD package to me, I very rarely ever leave a package at end of driveway, maybe 2 times in my career. Don't want to answer the question about not leaving it out of sight.
I was just kidding but I did leave one at the end of a drive yesterday. They have a large brick wall on both sides of the drive. Bagged and put behind the wall.

In the country I usually bag and tie to a tree.

I'm paid to get :censored2: delivered not EC a bunch. If I can get down your road chances are you'll get your stuff. About chewed a driver out yesterday. Took 30 stops off me the day before. All in town mostly apartments. I would have delivered every one had I not had 16 hours of work. He delivered 5.

bluehdmc

Ah yes, the website filled with young 20 something who have no life.

You're talking about the same people who refused to eat Papa John's because the owner was against Obamacare.

Papa John lives in a $28million mansion and put his employees on part-time so he wouldn't have to give them health benefits.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ah yes, the website filled with young 20 something who have no life.

You're talking about the same people who refused to eat Papa John's because the owner was against Obamacare.
That would ENCOURAGE me to eat there.

Also, about half of the morons reviewing "ups" negatively were complaining about the POST OFFICE. Schmucks

Actually they are ignorant sluts that like Taylor Swift!

laffter

Regarding the reddit submission- last peak I had a delivery for an apartment with a sign like that. The door was very dense and heavy. Knocking on it did not produce a very loud sound. I banged on the door as hard as I could with the DIAD and left a notice. If I recall correctly, it ended up being a NI3.

Rawrzxor

I didn't realize UPS was filled with fascists until now. Interesting. There is no moral or rational high ground on either side of these fences. Republican, Democrat: both idiot positions. Although, it's always fascinated me how the middle class votes for the interests of the upper class.

Love me, I'm a liberal vs love the elite who oppress us, I'm a conservative.

And, to my recollection, many college-aged redditers were voting voting for Ron Paul, not Obama. Too bad he didn't get elected, else I'd be high as :censored2: on various currently illegal substsnces right now and not writing this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn't realize UPS was filled with fascists until now. Interesting. There is no moral or rational high ground on either side of these fences. Republican, Democrat: both idiot positions. Although, it's always fascinated me how the middle class votes for the interests of the upper class.

Love me, I'm a liberal vs love the elite who oppress us, I'm a conservative.

And, to my recollection, many college-aged redditers were voting voting for Ron Paul, not Obama. Too bad he didn't get elected, else I'd be high as :censored2: on various currently illegal substsnces right now and not writing this.
You positive you're not high anyway?