UPS Girl

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Well the real point is, I don't care. :) This is a message board and slips like that are more likely as it's typed and not spoken. I don't call grown women "girls" in reality, which is what really matters. You can take offense and whatever, no biggie. Take it however you want. :)

It's all good. I'm not offended but I do care.

Besides, there are way way way more interesting conversations on this forum. Now we can get back to our regular duties of spreading love and joy....

Last edited:

dammor

Agreed with the first part. He does look like a stalker type. :D

As far as girls and women, most of the "women" are 18-24 doing spa, sort, etc... and not really lady-like. Some are cute but still tomboyish. I call them girls because they don't act like women. Start acting like a woman, talkign like a woman, and I'll call 'em women.

:devil3:

Same could be said for the little boys at work that would think this is funny. I call them boys because they don't act like men. Start acting like a man, talking like a man, and I will call them a man.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This song has been posted on this site a couple of times and its not very good. Could it be improved somehow? Sorry.......just being honest.

F

Fighting4MyRights

...BTW, we are more than objects to be discussed in terms of our looks....
:)

We know you're MORE than objects to be discussed in terms of looks, but sometimes guys take a little time off from discussing the other parts to focus on that part. I do like the title "SPA gun girl," someone should write a song about her. That's a hot title, especially if she's can hit a planned process rate.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Same could be said for the little boys at work that would think this is funny. I call them boys because they don't act like men. Start acting like a man, talking like a man, and I will call them a man.

Think what's funny? The awkward song, or me making a blunder then saying something in jest? Don't get too worked up....when you're online, I hope you're doign so on your free time and enjoying it, not here to make petty complaints about such things...

dammor

Think what's funny? The awkward song, or me making a blunder then saying something in jest? Don't get too worked up....when you're online, I hope you're doign so on your free time and enjoying it, not here to make petty complaints about such things...

What's funny is when your statement about girls not acting like women is turned back at you in regards to boys not acting like men. I guess you didn't find that too funny.
As far as posting on my free time, well until they install computers in package cars I guess I will have no choice but to do it on my free time. Not that there would be time for that though. Happy Thankgiving..........

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am going to make a song about Tooner and post it on Youtube. Dont forget tooner, I did see you on TV... lol
AAAHHH, Im so flattered....I think. It should be to the tune of either highway to hell by acdc, which is my favorite driving to work song jk, or I cant drive 55 by sammy hagar, which is my favorite traveling song, but if all else fails, grandma got ran over by a reindeer, is my reality song.

local804

I am on my way to Best Buy to pic up a pc camera and and a microphone and I am ready to Rock! I am not too sure your requests will work with my voice, but possibly.

LiL"Comet"

Dam I thought I finally pissed this guy off enough that he would leave me along, creepy!!! I can't believe this chit is on YOU TUBE!!!!!!

I'm going to have to tell my oc I can not del. this loon's pkgs anymore!!

He is waiting on my everyday when I pull in with flowers, candy, cards, etc., etc.

OK I'm kidding that was too funny that guy must be a chump what did he do with the money his mommy gave him for singing lessons? Probably the same thing I did spent it on candy:happy2:. Although I did have several people on my route I was scared of because of things they would do.

I pulled up to a dock this year @ valentines day (of all days had my oc w/me) my customer had a table set up with candy, card, bottle of champagne, and roses. Made me set at the table while he loaded the pkg car with his pkgs and my oc sup just stood there with his bottom jaw on the floor.. LOL, LOL

So of coarse I will never live that down along with many other stories that happened to me on route. Drvrs always gave me a hard time and told me I didn't have to work as hard as they did.. BS some-days I did LOL.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I can't believe this guy keeps posting this same thing over and over. Eight times now? Enough already, please give it a rest. Can you post about anything else?

chev

Nightcrawler
Can you say creepy stalker?:knockedout: Damn. Give it a rest.
I think he is more in love with the camera the way he is staring at it.:laughing:
I don't usually use this language but I have to this time. TROLL!!!!!!!!

DS

Fenderbender
Its obviously him playing the song and hes hoping he will get discovered
just wait till Pete Rock gets ahold of spa gun girl....

LiL"Comet"

:stalker: LOL

Can you say creepy stalker?:knockedout: Damn. Give it a rest.
I think he is more in love with the camera the way he is staring at it.:laughing:
I don't usually use this language but I have to this time. TROLL!!!!!!!!

It's called "staying on point".

Learned that from Obama! :wink2:

Its obviously him playing the song and hes hoping he will get discovered
just wait till Pete Rock gets ahold of spa gun girl....

LOL LOL :rofl: