UPS Harassment

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mind yours with the negative feedback. I pray that you're not a current employee responding like that Everybody has their own opinion, but I don't tolerate disrespect from people bringing Xtra on the job when everyone should be focused on production. I appreciate my employment, sorry that you don't
7CD2E9CD-F722-4910-B6ED-909B154046CC.gif

@Brownslave688

ProudUPSER_SmartHub

My department is professional with everyone I was hired with. I can tell you're washed up & don't appreciate your job.......look at re- read your negative response epic failure 2019. Our department is feet off the floor with flight of stairs , which is a liability under the influence, so bye Negative Person that uphold wrong doing

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My department is professional with everyone I was hired with. I can tell you're washed up & don't appreciate your job.......look at re- read your negative response epic failure 2019. Our department is feet off the floor with flight of stairs , which is a liability under the influence, so bye Negative Person that uphold wrong doing

What’s up girl?

Calm down and let’s get this worked out

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I'm being harassed at the Smart Hub by a fellow co worker in my Dept daily since 2/22 Friday after reporting to my full time Sup that a co worker was under the influence of alcohol. He didnt attempt to resolve the issue, so I made a report to the on-site security team & the Fulton County Sheriff that's also in our facility, spoken with my Teamsters Union Rep 4 times and 2/26 I contacted a law firm in Atlanta Georgia that specializes in work place harassment. Grievance filed, Sup resolution? Write up for me for 2 days of car trouble , that I missed work stuck at 4am on the road. I have all documented car tow bills and text messages to my part time Sup. Retaliation . I can't work in a hostile work environment created by my Sup by putting the harasser back iny Dept to further harass me. I love my job, but can't deal with the defamation, disrespect or harassment. Any advice?
Stop being a pusillanimous