UPS Harassment

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Look at the chosen username one day you decided to put on your job website....brownslave im not anyone slave, but my job is my livelyhood & it's sad when a person takes income for granted , then disrespect a fellow employee, same company .....SMH....sad....uunappreciative
That’s none of your damn business though.

You don’t get to be judge and jury if someone appreciates their job or not. Like I said go into management if you want that control. Otherwise you do what management tells you and you worry about you and no one else.

Box Ox

Female here & stop coming for me on something that really don't concern you fr fr. I put in more work than 3/4 of the males at UPS so fall back & leave me alone with the online bullying

93GNp2a.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Look at the chosen username one day you decided to put on your job website....brownslave im not anyone slave, but my job is my livelyhood & it's sad when a person takes income for granted , then disrespect a fellow employee, same company .....SMH....sad....uunappreciative

And you are 'proud' of being a part-timer in a smart hub?

It's a job, and nothing more. Be as proud as you want, but you will get no recognition for that pride.

ProudUPSER_SmartHub

He’s a mod you better tread lightly

He has no problem swinging the ban hammer If that’s what it takes
All the online threats that I asked nationwide coworkers for their advice or opinion?
SCREENSHOT because you could've easily logged off this feed instead if you don't like my post instead of bullying me( female) really? & Wow
Don't come for me , I'm dealing with enough at a job

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All the online threats that I asked nationwide coworkers for their advice or opinion?
SCREENSHOT because you could've easily logged off this feed instead if you don't like my post instead of bullying me( female) really? & Wow
Bullying?

You solicited advice (aka opinions) that’s what you’ve gotten.

Indecisi0n

How does a female have this much time to post around dinner time? Arent you busying cooking ?

ProudUPSER_SmartHub

And you are 'proud' of being a part-timer in a smart hub?

It's a job, and nothing more. Be as proud as you want, but you will get no recognition for that pride.
I didn't ask for your recognition or clearance t
How does a female have this much time to post around dinner time? Arent you busying cooking ?
My children grown, inin colle, & own their own houses . My dinner was cooked a hour after my shift . I got time to move my clients to SC & be 30 minutes before my shift in GA
Living my best life & Appreciate