UPS Harassment

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm being harassed at the Smart Hub by a fellow co worker in my Dept daily since 2/22 Friday after reporting to my full time Sup that a co worker was under the influence of alcohol. He didnt attempt to resolve the issue, so I made a report to the on-site security team & the Fulton County Sheriff that's also in our facility, spoken with my Teamsters Union Rep 4 times and 2/26 I contacted a law firm in Atlanta Georgia that specializes in work place harassment. Grievance filed, Sup resolution? Write up for me for 2 days of car trouble , that I missed work stuck at 4am on the road. I have all documented car tow bills and text messages to my part time Sup. Retaliation . I can't work in a hostile work environment created by my Sup by putting the harasser back iny Dept to further harass me. I love my job, but can't deal with the defamation, disrespect or harassment. Any advice?
Teamsters never do anything wrong, keep your mouth shut and your eyes down.

If you mistakenly thought a co-worker was under the influence you might have a word with them yourself or your steward to talk them into getting help, not try to ruin their life.

I hope he gets drunk and lays hands on you.

Indecisi0n

Teamsters never do anything wrong, keep your mouth shut and your eyes down.

If you mistakenly thought a co-worker was under the influence you might have a word with them yourself or your steward to talk them into getting help, not try to ruin their life.

I hope he gets drunk and lays hands on you.
Let's get drunk and lay some hands ...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm being harassed at the Smart Hub by a fellow co worker in my Dept daily since 2/22 Friday after reporting to my full time Sup that a co worker was under the influence of alcohol. He didnt attempt to resolve the issue, so I made a report to the on-site security team & the Fulton County Sheriff that's also in our facility, spoken with my Teamsters Union Rep 4 times and 2/26 I contacted a law firm in Atlanta Georgia that specializes in work place harassment. Grievance filed, Sup resolution? Write up for me for 2 days of car trouble , that I missed work stuck at 4am on the road. I have all documented car tow bills and text messages to my part time Sup. Retaliation . I can't work in a hostile work environment created by my Sup by putting the harasser back iny Dept to further harass me. I love my job, but can't deal with the defamation, disrespect or harassment. Any advice?

See ya wouldn’t wanna be ya!!!

IESucks

In 30 years it will all be over. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Omerta. Nobody likes a rat.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
00366274-F340-4C89-88B4-2DC563B21D62.gif

I’m sure you thought you were doing the right thing, but you really shouldn’t have snitched to management on your coworker. You could’ve talked to the person face-to-face, or talk to the union steward as someone suggested, but you crossed that line when you threatened this person’s livelihood. Now as a consequence you still have to work in the same building as the person you snitched on.

Your best bet would be to talk to HR about the situation and also call the 1-800 number, and hope they’ll be able to keep you separated. Don’t be surprised if you’re treated like a leper by your other coworkers, nobody likes a rat.

CoffeeStainedUniform

View attachment 237705

I’m sure you thought you were doing the right thing, but you really shouldn’t have snitched to management on your coworker. You could’ve talked to the person face-to-face, or talk to the union steward as someone suggested, but you crossed that line when you threatened this person’s livelihood. Now as a consequence you still have to work in the same building as the person you snitched on.

Your best bet would be to talk to HR about the situation and also call the 1-800 number, and hope they’ll be able to keep you separated. Don’t be surprised if you’re treated like a leper by your other coworkers, nobody likes a rat.
Reading between the lines, they already had issues before the possible* drinking. OP seems like someone looking for ammo not solutions.

542thruNthru

View attachment 237705

I would understand if the person was a danger to herself or other but this is really just about not being relieved for her 10 minute break.

We don't harm other members and jeopardizing their job by telling management unless absolutely necessary.

sketch-1551298866206.png

Faceplanted

Watch your disrespectful mouth chump & FYI the area we work in is no room for all that. How do you jump on this thread popping & don't know what's going on. Bye✋ I don't need YOUR negative irrelevant comment
Whatever you say snitch. I can’t think of one job in the building that somebody coming in a little buzzed will put you in danger enough to rat them out to management. Maybe our folk lift pallet guy...... Maybe you should relax and have a drink before work to take the edge off. You seem a little up tight.

When I worked in the hub a good 25% of people came in high, drunk, or xaned up.