UPS/IBT retirement

Over70irregs

Has anyone retired under the UPS/IBT pension plan on the last day of a month? In other words did you work on the last day of the month and get terminated/retired on the first day of the next month?
I know someone who worked till the 1st until a check hit the direct deposit then left the very next day. Later he said his check adjusted up a little due to reported hours.

oldngray

nowhere special
I know someone who worked till the 1st until a check hit the direct deposit then left the very next day. Later he said his check adjusted up a little due to reported hours.
They have 5 months after you retire to correct mistakes. Their attitude is to wait until after people retire to fix things. My pension got bumped up $1.50 almost 5 months later due to a simple math error I spotted right away but took them that long to figure out.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Got some info this morning that it's in the works through HR to get fixed just takes a while.....fingers crossed.

I just got a flashback from an old Star Trek episode “the one when Kirk calls Scotty about getting their warp engines in line and Scotty’s come back:”

“ I’ve giv’n her all she’s got captain, ain’t canna give her more”

Fingers crossed 🤞...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just got a flashback from an old Star Trek episode “the one when Kirk calls Scotty about getting their warp engines in line and Scotty’s come back:”

“ I’ve giv’n her all she’s got captain, ain’t canna give her more”

Fingers crossed 🤞...
Those damn Dilithium crystal’s!