UPS/IBT retirement

Johney

Like everything else ups doesn’t give 2 :censored2:s until it costs them money ^^^^^^^^
Is your answer
I think it’s more ups/Ibt pension board more than anything that’s who I got the letter from.
No, they get a third.
No one should get crap. It’s if anything a clerical error if that. The pension people need to use some common sense. Why is what I did any different than old did or anyone else for that matter surely I’m not the only one to work until the last day of the month.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You want action or not? @Johney clearly is suffering emotionally, a direct result of gross incompetence!

Really should be a class action suit...

Have you ever called or written Atlanta or Washington asking for pension information...

I have....stonewalled to the max...and God forbid if you ask who is in charge, that is when they hang up on you..📞❌ or never return your call.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think it’s more ups/Ibt pension board more than anything that’s who I got the letter from.

No one should get crap. It’s if anything a clerical error if that. The pension people need to use some common sense. Why is what I did any different than old did or anyone else for that matter surely I’m not the only one to work until the last day of the month.
So we sue for $250k, settle for $75k.

Johney

Mine couldn’t have went smoother retired on the last day of the month got my first check the next day
Same thing with me, just now months later they tell me oh we want our money back because you were still employed on the first. Which I wasn’t.
I mean how do you fight this? They are basically going to make me pay back $4000 due to a ups computer issue. Let’s not even get into the tax issues as 2021 tax forms have already been issued.

Johney

Really should be a class action suit...

Have you ever called or written Atlanta or Washington asking for pension information...

I have....stonewalled to the max...and God forbid if you ask who is in charge, that is when they hang up on you..📞❌ or never return your call.
I agree. There’s no way that I’m the only person this is happening to.