UPS International President Scott Price Says Yes to Outside Service Providers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No, that's Scott's plagiarized tag line. Everyone at that level has something they try to be known for.

Don't you think "Asset Light" and "Better not Bigger" are in harmony?

Here's mine: "Efficiently Balanced"....LOL

Everyone that's actually doing the work knows that to be untrue, but they like to hear their Execs and Proteges say crap like that (with a straight face)...
My line is: Get it Done with Teamsters.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No, that's Scott's plagiarized tag line. Everyone at that level has something they try to be known for.

Don't you think "Asset Light" and "Better not Bigger" are in harmony?

Here's mine: "Efficiently Balanced"....LOL

Everyone that's actually doing the work knows that to be untrue, but they like to hear their Execs and Proteges say crap like that (with a straight face)...

I always liked “Work smarter than Harder” .. they quit using that when the rank and file started to take it to heart.

Also does anybody remember the catch phrase “Doing the Right thing”...that left when situational ethics became the norm...now it is “if you can get by with it ... do it”.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I like that one too. Lol
"Scott, I'm seeing great morale improvements out there...Our troops, equipment and leadership are all dynamically balanced and it's obvious your ideas were spot on. The execution by our Front Line Sups and Managers was precise and encouraging.
We're poised for another record Quarter. Well Done!"
Ild-h_Nv2viMGXlNlGyKGndbG3x9fAEOQjJhD4arx7Lj-whFg3ipv3y1OXl9L4R9jS1L88U5sT97KeRwRw

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok. Where?

Say, Are you retired? If so.....why are you here?

Our building is as automated as its going to get....unless some AI breakthrough is here.....it is not.

AI deliveries?....in our lifetime.......certainly not in our careers.
This guy reminds me of Dwight Shrute from the Office
Lmao

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok. Where?

Our building is as automated as its going to get....unless some AI breakthrough is here.....it is not.

What’s the matter? Truth hurt?

quad decade guy

Efficiently Balanced? I’m stealing that lol
Ok. Where?

You down voted me....and didn't address my questions...

Are you retired? If so, why are you on BC? Except to hate and belittle....I don't see your relevance. You are wasting bandwidth.

quad decade guy

I have more right to be here than you.
Sound like a 12 yo. Did you stamp your feet when you typed that? Cry?

Ok. Tell us more...why you have "more right to be here".....so odd.

Where does this entitlement come from? The half dozen retired guys.....spreading hate. Your only relevance sucking from the teet of pension.

I'll be on the frontline fighting for safety and the constant threat of subcontracting....when I punch in this week. Working...at UPS.

You?

worldwide

UPS international president Scott Price says his job is focused around the reset of our strategy, and the implementation of an asset-light model which in his own words means using outside service providers (OSP's) for final mile delivery. He says this model is already being used with UPS outside the United States...
What could this mean for the future of UPS package car drivers in the US?
You have a link to this article/interview? I did a quick search but could not find it. Thanks.