UPS International President Scott Price Says Yes to Outside Service Providers

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Ok. Where?

Say, Are you retired? If so.....why are you here?

Our building is as automated as its going to get....unless some AI breakthrough is here.....it is not.

AI deliveries?....in our lifetime.......certainly not in our careers.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
UPS can do as they please as long as the powers to be at the Teamsters get paid off. I never used to think that. Last contract when UPS said we’ll go back to the negotiating table and Hoffa said, nah that’s OK. Pretty clear how this works now. Too much money involved. Pay off the right people and anything is possible.
Guess we’ll see how that works out this time around…

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
If they pull their head out of the Democrat party’s ass maybe they will do what’s right for the members…they need to be independent.
I think UPS has greased a lot of palms in the union. Hopefully with the new administration they will hold their feet to the fire and actually enforce the contract, stop givebacks, and put a worthy contract on the table. Unfortunately even if that’s the case it’s still going to boil down to your local and in that regard I’m not holding out much hope.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think UPS has greased a lot of palms in the union. Hopefully with the new administration they will hold their feet to the fire and actually enforce the contract, stop givebacks, and put a worthy contract on the table. Unfortunately even if that’s the case it’s still going to boil down to your local and in that regard I’m not holding out much hope.
O’Brien said he was going to start holding local unions accountable… and with having 4 or 5 package directors now each one will be able to have a better vibe of what’s going on in their areas.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
O’Brien said he was going to start holding local unions accountable… and with having 4 or 5 package directors now each one will be able to have a better vibe of what’s going on in their areas.

Whatever happened to those red shirted knuckle dragging pro Hoffa supporters anyway... Did they all retire or died from cardiac disease?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Whatever happened to those red shirted knuckle dragging pro Hoffa supporters anyway... Did they all retire or died from cardiac disease?
I have a feeling the addition of the cameras in feeders is going to be the final push into retirement for a lot of guys that should have retired years ago.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have a feeling the addition of the cameras in feeders is going to be the final push into retirement for a lot of guys that should have retired years ago.
I don’t see feeder manager really giving a crap about anything camera related until someone rolls a set and they want to see if the driver was sleeping…jmo

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

If by chance we can get a good deal in 2023...expect to lose about half of our feeder drivers. 👍