UPS Invests in Future ... Disappoints Short-term Investors

Coldworld

60 months and counting
From the drivers?
That's total :bsbullf:

I hope UPS finally does something to address the disparity within their employee ranks - THAT MEANS PART-TIMERS GET A DECENT WAGE!

Drivers are already way overpaid.
You and the damn pt crap again!!! You were a driver for 6months ..... how long were you pt for, 3 months???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can someone honestly tell me what the difference in UPS was "back in the day"? And when the hell did things start to drastically change?
I’ve been here for over 25 years and it’s been the same sht the whole time....maybe if you go back to the 40’s it might be different..

Heavy Package

Things changed because UPS went from a privately owned company to a publicly owned company.

And my hub has been the same piece of :censored2:it the whole time. UPS doesn't care about you, me, the hubs, the packages, etc. Look at all the posts about bringing back turkeys and socks like then the "Glory Days" will be back. We eat turkey while they get the filet. What a joke.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Says the guy who sat in an office who definitely was WAY overpaid.
The new hire that took my place was paid a whole lot less.
I don’t dis any individual for taking the pay.
My observation was of the position pay.
UPS already fixed my position pay.

And my hub has been the same piece of :censored2:it the whole time. UPS doesn't care about you, me, the hubs, the packages, etc. Look at all the posts about bringing back turkeys and socks like then the "Glory Days" will be back. We eat turkey while they get the filet. What a joke.
They pay me well and have provided my family with a good quality of life. I'm just telling you it used to be better.

Heavy Package

Meanwhile at UPS HQ in Atlanta, no one cares.

call-centre-horz.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Things changed because UPS went from a privately owned company to a publicly owned company.
I was targeted for management when I went driving.
I was POed it wasn’t 12 months.
“Targeted”... lmao, it’s Interesting you would use that specific word... I’ve known a couple other folks that went into mgt that used that exact phrase....almost as if you were divine and had something “special” that nobody else even came close to having...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don’t dis any individual for taking the pay.
My observation was of the position pay.
UPS already fixed my position pay.
How do you know he /she was paid “a lot” less??? So that person will never be paid at the same level as you were, even in the future??