Ups is always late, they are always delayed and

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

satellitedriver

Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they dont like to give out !
Yes,
we do it on purpose.
You have exposed us and now we have your IP addie.
Sleep tight.
We "inhuman's" have a plan, and no mere human will stop us.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ya know, I just had one of those days. My instructions from my boss were, "protect yourself, your vehicle, and the safety of both". While that in itself is a nice sentiment, on the reverse side if I do not do those things, I will get hurt, then fired for not following the rules. I dont know why you didnt get your pkg on time. I truly dont, sometimes planes cant fly, trucks cannot get down roads. and your stuff dont get there on time.
I had probably 20+ stops I could not deliver tonight. I felt bad. I tried to deliver meds, savers, 2ndas, anything that looked necessary. I didnt do that, we simply have rules to follow, and we have to follow them.
I had a white pit bull jump out of a snow bank, and the people at the door are telling me Come on bi***, he dont bite. Number 11. Dressed in NBA shirts and shorts, I told them come on out or Im leaving, they stayed at the door, I left with their phone. Pulled in front of another, no porch light, steps with 7 inches of snow and ice,no handrail, Im not getting hurt for that pkg.
If people are so unmotivated they cant shovel a path, or at least attempt to, screw them. Ill go a whole lot further, for a person I know cannot clean their steps, than someone who is too lazy to or oblivious to whats going on outside their door. And I have the knowledge to know who those people are.
7 inches of snow in roads which hadnt been plowed,and then the sun came out for like an hour, its like driving through a dairy queen smoothie, with chunks. Cant go straight, stop and get going again, or up an incline. And we are warned not to get stuck.
But if I make it to your house, sit out front and blow my horn, why not come out so I can toss your pkg to your lazy arse. Instead of calling in and saying how upset you are, why didnt you just get up? If Im home and the ups truck pulls up I am bounding out my door, just what is your problem? Im pretty sick of the complainers. Walk a day in my shoes, Ill try on your slippers.

Butters243

Ya know, I just had one of those days. My instructions from my boss were, "protect yourself, your vehicle, and the safety of both". While that in itself is a nice sentiment, on the reverse side if I do not do those things, I will get hurt, then fired for not following the rules. I dont know why you didnt get your pkg on time. I truly dont, sometimes planes cant fly, trucks cannot get down roads. and your stuff dont get there on time.
I had probably 20+ stops I could not deliver tonight. I felt bad. I tried to deliver meds, savers, 2ndas, anything that looked necessary. I didnt do that, we simply have rules to follow, and we have to follow them.
I had a white pit bull jump out of a snow bank, and the people at the door are telling me Come on bi***, he dont bite. Number 11. Dressed in NBA shirts and shorts, I told them come on out or Im leaving, they stayed at the door, I left with their phone. Pulled in front of another, no porch light, steps with 7 inches of snow and ice,no handrail, Im not getting hurt for that pkg.
If people are so unmotivated they cant shovel a path, or at least attempt to, screw them. Ill go a whole lot further, for a person I know cannot clean their steps, than someone who is too lazy to or oblivious to whats going on outside their door. And I have the knowledge to know who those people are.
7 inches of snow in roads which hadnt been plowed,and then the sun came out for like an hour, its like driving through a dairy queen smoothie, with chunks. Cant go straight, stop and get going again, or up an incline. And we are warned not to get stuck.
But if I make it to your house, sit out front and blow my horn, why not come out so I can toss your pkg to your lazy arse. Instead of calling in and saying how upset you are, why didnt you just get up? If Im home and the ups truck pulls up I am bounding out my door, just what is your problem? Im pretty sick of the complainers. Walk a day in my shoes, Ill try on your slippers.

Very well said. His package was late out of the millions delivered every day and UPS is " always late". Grab a box of tissues and a shoulder to cry on. He was one of those procrastinating Christmas shoppers that waited till the last minute to ship his Aunt Millie her gift and it wasn't delivered on time.

Indecisi0n

animated-crying-screaming-baby.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they dont like to give out !
jimmyjib,

These are strong accusations.

Always is a very dangerous word to use when making complaints like this about such a large company.

Failures such as those you described, however widespread they are, are rarely always the case. I do get your point though.

I can't disagree with you whole heartedly, but I feel you are painting with too broad of a brush in your post.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
jimmyjib,

These are strong accusations.

Always is a very dangerous word to use when making complaints like this about such a large company.

Failures such as those you described, however widespread they are, are rarely always the case. I do get your point though.

I can't disagree with you whole heartedly, but I feel you are painting with too broad of a brush in your post.

Sincerely,
I
Finger paints is more like it.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?

Well, its a tough company and, we have Keyser Soze as CEO now so errors are dealt with harshly.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Finger paints is more like it.
Jackburton,

I disagree with you.

Although he could have been more specific he does paint a pretty good picture of the culture at UPS.

The UPS culture , generally speaking, does give off the attitude that UPS is God's gift to the customer.

The more appropriate attitude would be to recognize the truth the customer is God's gift to UPS.

We probably all could improve with this attitude.

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Integrity, I agree 100% with what you just said. I made a very poor business decision the other day that, while in the best interest of UPS, was not in the best interest of the customer, who called in a concern. The details are not important---suffice it to say that none of this would have happened had I put the interests of the customer ahead of those of myself and the company.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jackburton,

I disagree with you.

Although he could have been more specific he does paint a pretty good picture of the culture at UPS.

The UPS culture , generally speaking, does give off the attitude that UPS is God's gift to the customer.

The more appropriate attitude would be to recognize the truth the customer is God's gift to UPS.

We probably all could improve with this attitude.

Sincerely,
I

This is probably more a reflection of you attitude towards the customer especially in the "God's gift" aspect.

Every time I see one of your posts, I say to my self, "OK, let's see what God's gift to the Brown Cafe has to say this time."

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity, I agree 100% with what you just said. I made a very poor business decision the other day that, while in the best interest of UPS, was not in the best interest of the customer, who called in a concern. The details are not important---suffice it to say that none of this would have happened had I put the interests of the customer ahead of those of myself and the company.
UpstateNYUPSer,

I have always admired your attitude about serving the customers.

Differences aside, your attitude toward customer service has always been, and still is exemplary.

This honest post and care confirms that.

Your honesty shows your integrity.

Thank You!

Sinerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is probably more a reflection of you attitude towards the customer especially in the "God's gift" aspect.

Every time I see one of your posts, I say to my self, "OK, let's see what God's gift to the Brown Cafe has to say this time."

While I generally find his posts to be condescening and delivered with a bully pulpit style, I do agree with this one. In my 23 years I have found, for the most part, that the company places itself before the customer and this attitude trickles down to the center level.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Hoaxster,

I don't know what to say.

I am God's gift to no one but I am humbled that you think of me that way.

I think you are a great blessing to this community as well!!!

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
While I generally find his posts to be condescening and delivered with a bully pulpit style, I do agree with this one. In my 23 years I have found, for the most part, that the company places itself before the customer and this attitude trickles down to the center level.

I will not argue with this but I do want to specifically state that unlike Integrity, you are not God's gift to the Brown Cafe. :wink2: