UPS LANDFILL

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
UPS: Where we dont wash the trucks, we cant order new uniforms or supplies, we cant afford parts or tires for the package cars and we padlock the gas pumps on the last day of the quarter... but where a 23 year old on-car supervisor with 2 weeks of driving experience and a clipboard will walk around in the morning doing an audit to make sure everyone is wearing official UPS socks.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm one of those guys who upon entering a restroom stall and finding a toilet already loaded up with an over abundance of poo and TP will flush it and RUN LIKE HELL.

ManInBrown

You wanna see filth. Go to Meadow and use the upstairs bathroom on the corner by door 30. I never noticed it before the other day but if you look at the vent above the toilets it’s completely covered in the most disgusting substance I’ve ever seen.

ManInBrown

with that said....so some of you need some home training! If you won't do it at your place, don't do it at work...
Shouldn’t you be out driving around, doing surveillance on 9.5 drivers? How mad does it make you when drivers stand up for themselves and don’t bend over with a tube of KY in their hands? I’d have had a field day with you. You woulda tapped out twice as quick as my center manager.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let's face it. Porters move so slow, moss grows on their uniforms north side. Take pride and buff that place up!
moss-foggy-skeltons-wh-2016-2-of-1.jpg

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Shouldn’t you be out driving around, doing surveillance on 9.5 drivers? How mad does it make you when drivers stand up for themselves and don’t bend over with a tube of KY in their hands? I’d have had a field day with you. You woulda tapped out twice as quick as my center manager.

you talk a lot of smack on the internet....

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
WELL OAKHAVEN HAS BECOME SOMETHING OUT OF BAD SECTION 8 HOUSING. THIS PLACE IS LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL DUMP. CORPORATE CUTS HAVE STOPPED THE CLEANING CREWS. NOW WE COME TO WORK IN FILTH. RESPECT YOUR JOBS THEY SAY, HAVE PRIDE IN WHERE YOU WORK THEY SAY, BE PROUD THEY SAY OH AND WE CARE ABOUT OUT EMPLOYEES THEY SAY. THIS COMPANY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.
That Sucks

WTFm8

WELL OAKHAVEN HAS BECOME SOMETHING OUT OF BAD SECTION 8 HOUSING. THIS PLACE IS LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL DUMP. CORPORATE CUTS HAVE STOPPED THE CLEANING CREWS. NOW WE COME TO WORK IN FILTH. RESPECT YOUR JOBS THEY SAY, HAVE PRIDE IN WHERE YOU WORK THEY SAY, BE PROUD THEY SAY OH AND WE CARE ABOUT OUT EMPLOYEES THEY SAY. THIS COMPANY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.

And how many group grievances have been filed on working conditions?