UPS LANDFILL

MC0493

I must work in the only building where the porter does a good job, and he's a good guy that's respected, so we don't trash the place. Small center though, one porter.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
UPS: Where we dont wash the trucks, we cant order new uniforms or supplies, we cant afford parts or tires for the package cars and we padlock the gas pumps on the last day of the quarter... but where a 23 year old on-car supervisor with 2 weeks of driving experience and a clipboard will walk around in the morning doing an audit to make sure everyone is wearing official UPS socks.
Good Lord ,,, you nailed this spot on @soberups !!!!

Returntosender

B5A3B68F-192E-408B-863A-189D2132B31B.gif

JustDeliverIt

A BA came into our building after a monthly meeting it was brought up how the bathrooms were not being kept up (UPS hires an outside crew to clean ours). Filed a grievance out of the hall and things actually got cleaned up. Not sure how long it will last but worked good in the short term so far.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
UPS: Where we dont wash the trucks, we cant order new uniforms or supplies, we cant afford parts or tires for the package cars and we padlock the gas pumps on the last day of the quarter... but where a 23 year old on-car supervisor with 2 weeks of driving experience and a clipboard will walk around in the morning doing an audit to make sure everyone is wearing official UPS socks.

UPS be all like:

giphy (27).gif

trickpony1

IF I COME ACROSS ONE MORE EMPTY GREEN GOJO DISPENSER I'M GOING TO :censored2:ING LOSE IT!!!!

THIS PINK :censored2: IS :censored2:ING USELESS!!!!!!

I NEED THE GRIT GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END??!!!!

It's concerning that I actually agree with DIDO on something.
That pink stuff, I think, is meant for feminine hygiene.
The gritty stuff is meant to get grease off feedah drivers.

bowhnterdon

And how many group grievances have been filed on working conditions?
Where I am at, we have filed several grievances. They will keep it clean for a couple of way, then back to the same old filth. Toilets overflowing.. people just #%*~ on the floor.

Mr. Marshall

I have seen seen several trailers at our building being lit by hanging portable floodlights and I asked the maintenance guy what was going on and he said he wasn't allowed to order new light bulbs.