UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

anonymous23456

LOL on some comments:

In school, I passed Spanish with an "A" and passed English with a "C". To this day, all I can say in Spanish is, "where is the bathroom?"

my freshman year in football our coaches would tell us about what classes we were failing in one kid was failing english and spanish "You're failing english and spanish! What the hell do you speak then?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Speaking and writing are two different things. Trump can't speak or write for :censored2: but he still makes sense. Biden can speak a little bit better and can't write (plagiarism) but he doesn't make sense!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not really. Some people suck with math. Some people suck with language. Some people suck at social skills. Some people suck with learning and can't get a college degree. Some people suck with work and just want to be a hippy. Some people suck at doing nothing and want to work...

…and some people just suck…

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
LOL on some comments:

In school, I passed Spanish with an "A" and passed English with a "C". To this day, all I can say in Spanish is, "where is the bathroom?"

my freshman year in football our coaches would tell us about what classes we were failing in one kid was failing english and spanish "You're failing english and spanish! What the hell do you speak then?"

Speaking and writing are two different things. Trump can't speak or write for :censored2: but he still makes sense. Biden can speak a little bit better and can't write (plagiarism) but he doesn't make sense!
?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
LOL on some comments:

I really don't care what language you speak, you are not making sense in either

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I would be shocked if we don’t hear about the government stepping in to take a more active role by this coming Friday. There’s zero chance Brandon lets us strike. They are going to be turning the screws and tightening the vice in a few days.

They can say whatever they want and give lip service about how they respect the right for us to strike. When push comes to shove they will show their true colors.
The glacier Northwest lawsuit is another strategy

dudebro

I would be shocked if we don’t hear about the government stepping in to take a more active role by this coming Friday. There’s zero chance Brandon lets us strike. They are going to be turning the screws and tightening the vice in a few days.

They can say whatever they want and give lip service about how they respect the right for us to strike. When push comes to shove they will show their true colors.
The government may pass some word to the Teamsters and UPS through backchannels to keep negotiating, but that's it.

1) politicians need to be on all sides of any issue. It's part of the job.

2) technology gives shippers more flexibility than ever. In 97 you only had FDX and Roadway. Now there's a more capable USPS, FDX, Amazon, and more gig capacity for both deliveries, pickups, and over the road drivers.

Can all of 2) match the Teamsters output day one? No, but the impact of a stoppage to the overall economy is less than it was, and logistics overall is much more nimble. This is the level the govt will look at it from.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Honestly, the more I read about PT people on Reddit, the more I see how horrible the conditions are. It is changing my mind.

Same Same
1689541089430.png