UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
A lot of them will quit and you will find the next new batches until they quit too. Rinse and repeat. part time sups are like part time loaders. They will quit for better jobs. The company will suck and go downhill. You will get your victory.
You know this is a 2way street right

Jkloc420

A lot of them will quit and you will find the next new batches until they quit too. Rinse and repeat. part time sups are like part time loaders. They will quit for better jobs. The company will suck and go downhill. You will get your victory.

We all hate this company. Let it goes down and FedEx takes over the businesses. We then can all move to FedEx.
And r u sure you work at ups, most part time supervisors are people who work a couple months on pre-load or re-load then go into management

anonymous23456

And r u sure you work at ups, most part time supervisors are people who work a couple months on pre-load or re-load then go into management
"Management" is a big word they like to throw around at any center.

If sups at centers are a bunch of bully hacks, then the Union should reform that instead of letting the problems go on for years.

It is like Homeland Security people at airport or Border Patrols. Give a high school grad a gun and a badge then you see big ego wanting to be the big boss bully.

Jkloc420

"Management" is a big word they like to throw around at any center.

If sups at centers are a bunch of bully hacks, then the Union should reform that instead of letting the problems go on for years.

It is like Homeland Security people at airport or Border Patrols. Give a high school grad a gun and a badge then you see big ego wanting to be the big boss bully.
I said sucks, not bullies, meaning they don't know how to do the job, not unions job to train them

ManInBrown

I would be shocked if we don’t hear about the government stepping in to take a more active role by this coming Friday. There’s zero chance Brandon lets us strike. They are going to be turning the screws and tightening the vice in a few days.

They can say whatever they want and give lip service about how they respect the right for us to strike. When push comes to shove they will show their true colors.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Now this is another topic. I can out-Nazi even a Nazi. I do like German Stormtroopers skills. If you think you want to use racism attacking me? LOL. For your info, I'm not Indian! Do I like them personally? Hmmm. Let me think about that.
Your obvious struggle with the language gives you away.
Where are you from?
Are you in the US? If so, when did you arrive?