UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

This guy is a huge tool.
No I'm not; I do the Chocolate Time thing as an ice breaker to miserable office gals etc-- works like a charm and takes 3 seconds. It builds up something called Good Will Value that sups like to burn all day long. I have a big 'country loop' where there aren't any restaurants etc to take lunch so a few minutes break giving donkeys and horses carrots is my choice. I only log about 20 minutes of that a day as all animals aren't up by the fences etc. Being nice to people and animals on a route doesn't make anybody a tool. What's your problem?

Upstigersc

I didn't really read through all this but I haven't seen it mentioned. You keep saying equal pay for equal work. It's not equal because the full timer is putting 2 to 3 more times the strain on their body. That adds up over time. And 2 or 3 more times the chance to be injured. Am I wrong?
The amount of hours is certainly more but is the strain on the body more? I am not sure. The pacing of the work is definitely much faster in the hub compared to most driver duties. You are always moving at a constant pace in the hub especially in the unload. It could be argued that the strain on the body comparing the two is a lot closer than some of us want to admit. Rate/speed of work compared to length of work.