UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

New top rate of $45 upon ratification
Year 1 - $1
Year 2 - $1.25
Year 3 - $1.50
Year 4 - $1.75
Year 5 - $2
Total rate after 5 years would be $52.5

Meaning if you worked 60 hour weeks (at $45/h) all year you would gross $163K. If you worked those same hours at $52.5, you would gross $191K. MEANING this is fake as hell. Lol

Oh, and for you old timers, they just about doubled the pension payout. Thereby solidifying that this document is fake as hell.
And they agreed to add TWENTY THOUSAND new combo jobs...after agreeing to turn all 22.4s into rpcds. Lol

Brownwind

Yeah, not sure how true any of it is but when I saw it figured it would excite some people.
I’m trying to keep up but after another 13.5 hour day I’m whooped.
Can’t figure out why no one is signing up for preload. It’s the greatest 3 1/2 hours of my life being reminded how much I love seniority. Those kids are being bullied over fifty bucks a day. Good for them. More strength than I

Kirk79

Can’t figure out why no one is signing up for preload. It’s the greatest 3 1/2 hours of my life being reminded how much I love seniority. Those kids are being bullied over fifty bucks a day. Good for them. More strength than I
Same in our building. Worked 4 hours of preload ran about half my route before they made another driver come get my stops only to have ask me when I got back to building to work almost 2 hours of local sort

PreTrippin’

A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
The 14 Hour Friday club I’ve been a member for a while ✊

I once worked till 12:30am Saturday because they changed my start time to 10:30 in order to “control my hours” lol jokes on you idiots!

@MECH-II

Last edited:

ManInBrown

New top rate of $45 upon ratification
Year 1 - $1
Year 2 - $1.25
Year 3 - $1.50
Year 4 - $1.75
Year 5 - $2
Total rate after 5 years would be $52.5

Meaning if you worked 60 hour weeks (at $45/h) all year you would gross $163K. If you worked those same hours at $52.5, you would gross $191K. MEANING this is fake as hell. Lol

Oh, and for you old timers, they just about doubled the pension payout. Thereby solidifying that this document is fake as hell.
Every local has different pay. 177 top rate is currently $40.28 for feeders.