UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

qdg2

I disagree. I could watch the people I hate throw themselves into a active volcano and not care but also think. "That's pretty moronic to do something like that." ;)
Wow.

How many people do you truly hate?

Hate? Very powerful and telling(by the hater) word.

542thruNthru

Wow.

How many people do you truly hate?

Hate? Very powerful and telling(by the hater) word.
I can tell you I've added one more since July 11th 2022.
giphy-75.gif

MangoMango

I quoted OP, not you. I would agree that people have different priorities, and the union may not always be the top of the list.
This is a union forum. Why are people here if they are not pro union. I'm hardcore pro union, equal to people standing outside protesting at Planned Parenthood, Teamsters are what I fight for.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
This is a union forum. Why are people here if they are not pro union. I'm hardcore pro union, equal to people standing outside protesting at Planned Parenthood, Teamsters are what I fight for.
This is a UPS forum.

Shoot, we've got management members, FedEx members, you name it.

I respect how much the union means to you. I am pro union, but to pretend that's the only issue that matters to me in a politician is just plain wrong. Everyone has their own priorities, and everyone sees things in different ways.

Maybe your mechanic thinks that President Trump was better for unions than President Biden is now.

qdg2

This is a UPS forum.

I respect how much the union means to you. I am pro union, but to pretend that's the only issue that matters to me in a politician is just plain wrong. Everyone has their own priorities, and everyone sees things in different ways.

Maybe your mechanic thinks that President Trump was better for unions than President Biden is now.
Not speaking for the OP.....

But there are MANY single issue voters.....Example: they'll vote for a communist who is pro abortion.....only because they are pro abortion.....not caring about all the rest of what that person stands for. I think this is way more common than a broad spectrum voter. Way common. And these voters will vote single issue while directly harming themselves in many other ways because of all the other things their guy stands for.

wilberforce15

Not speaking for the OP.....

But there are MANY single issue voters.....Example: they'll vote for a communist who is pro abortion.....only because they are pro abortion.....not caring about all the rest of what that person stands for. I think this is way more common than a broad spectrum voter. Way common. And these voters will vote single issue while directly harming themselves in many other ways because of all the other things their guy stands for.
And single-issue voting can be quite rational.

Whether a candidate is for or against the holocaust is kind of an easy one.

MangoMango

This is a UPS forum.

??? I posted in "UPS Union Issues". There is separate forum for "UPS discussions". That's why I did not post there.

qdg2

And single-issue voting can be quite rational.

Whether a candidate is for or against the holocaust is kind of an easy one.
So, say he was against the holocaust(killing Jews I guess). And or abortion.....

And yet a communist willing to turn America into a communist country.....including killing hundreds of millions to do so...

You'd vote for that guy?

Last edited:

qdg2

No, the holocaust is ongoing, and I only vote for candidates who oppose it.

Despite the hope of Dobbs, your candidates helped legally slaughter nearly a million children last year.
How many have you killed?
Not by definition(Holocaust). The term is a specific Jewish term as I understand it. Singularly applicable to the killing of 6 million Jews in WW2.

Seems you have hijacked it if not bastardizing it and finally diminishing the actual holocaust.

Both infanticide and the holocaust are mankind at it's worst.

wilberforce15

Not by definition(Holocaust). The term is a specific Jewish term as I understand it. Singularly applicable to the killing of 6 million Jews in WW2.

Seems you have hijacked it if not bastardizing it and finally diminishing the actual holocaust.

Both infanticide and the holocaust are mankind at it's worst.