UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

qdg2

With a capital H.

Which I didn't use.
And you've got it backwards which one dwarfs the other.

The American holocaust of abortion has killed 10 times as many babies as Hitler dreamed of killing Jews.
It's not a competition.

Sure have gotten far afield of a Trump sticker.......

I'm sorry.......I don't think they are the same nor did I keep score.

wilberforce15

It's not a competition.

The Holocaust doesn't want it to be a competition, because America beat the crap out of it.

Keeping score is important.

Germany is seen as the worst thing ever, or the worst thing of the 20th century, when they didn't do half of what the commie Soviets did, and they killed 1/10 of what we did.

They're all evil. But score matters. Calling someone a Nazi these days is seen as worse than calling them a Commie.
But the commie were worse. Score really matters.

Thebrownblob

It's not a competition.

They aren’t the same you’re correct. One group could speak out, write books, and diaries. And even have a war that was for partially for them which is justified.

The other group has none of that, no voice To speak for theirself and no world war to fight for their rights. All of it is human lives extinguished by the millions .

qdg2

They aren’t the same you’re correct. One group could speak out, write books, and diaries. And even have a war that was for partially for them which is justified.

The other group has none of that, no voice To speak for theirself and no world war to fight for their rights. All of it is human lives extinguished by the millions .
I don't have an answer. By definition either. That's where this thing fly's off the rails.....for many. Lot's of folks.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.

You are correct. Trump is not a friend of Unions. Never has been.

However, you posted on The Right Wing Cafe (formerly know as Brown Cafe). A place where hardly any conversations take place without becoming standardized political nonsense. You’re waisting your time engaging in this debate, resistance is futile.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Usually refers to the Jewish holocaust....but fair enough.

I wonder what it meant when the Jewish Miracle Max gave the giant Frenchman a holocaust cloak.

28246520150919145608.gif

qdg2

You are correct. Trump is not a friend of Unions. Never has been.

However, you posted on The Right Wing Cafe (formerly know as Brown Cafe). A place where hardly any conversations take place without becoming standardized political nonsense. You’re waisting your time engaging in this debate, resistance is futile.
Curious why "the right wing is standard political nonsense" and the "the left wing" is the standard for common sense and the way it should be. Given what's going on in America right now.....brought to you by Democrats.....communistic, crime, inflation, double, triple fuel prices.......all by the Left Wing.

Tell us more.

Thebrownblob

Curious why "the right wing is standard political nonsense" and the "the left wing" is the standard for common sense and the way it should be. Given what's going on in America right now.....brought to you by Democrats.....communistic, crime, inflation, double, triple fuel prices.......all by the Left Wing.

Tell us more.
I’ve made the statement here before, I’m sure. But left wing, right wing, it’s the same bird. The only difference between the two parties is the speed at which you get where we are going to take us. Have you seen either party not want to spend us into oblivion? Have you seen either party want to give up any power the other party made for their selves once they are in power?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I’ve made the statement here before, I’m sure. But left wing, right wing, it’s the same bird. The only difference between the two parties is the speed at which you get where we are going to take us. Have you seen either party not want to spend us into oblivion? Have you seen either party want to give up any power the other party made for their selves once they are in power?
Screenshot_20220919_092556.jpg

Nowhere to sit for those who won't take a seat on one side or the other.

PT Car Washer

It wasn't the Democrats that attacked the Capitol on Jan.6th chanting "death to Mike Pence".

Thebrownblob

View attachment 401567
Nowhere to sit for those who won't take a seat on one side or the other.
I’m not gonna pick a side lol but I will support either side when They do the right thing. Generally when it comes to labor one side does a better job than the other. Unfortunately counting on either side to take care of us when necessary has been a disappointment more often than not. But I will say bravo to the current administration and the Democrats for fixing the pension issue as best they could. That was a Big deal.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m not gonna pick a side lol but I will support either side when They do the right thing. Generally when it comes to labor one side does a better job than the other. Unfortunately counting on either side to take care of us when necessary has been a disappointment more often than not. But I will say bravo to the current administration and the Democrats for fixing the pension issue as best they could. That was a Big deal.

They had too.. most of it was their fault... deregulation and catering to the big business lobbyists.

If it wasn’t for the grass roots efforts by a small group of our rank and file it would of never happened.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
How dare he think or express a point of view you disagree with?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
and how dare those Jews choose Jesus as their savior?

I mean, do they think he was Jewish or something?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Tell us more.

Based on what is posted on a daily basis. Most members are “Right Wing”. Therefore, my joke about it being the Right Wing Cafe was based on observation. You however, took it offensively and then using the standardized political playbook resorted to name calling of the left. I never said it was a bad thing, it’s a fact, there are more right leaning members than left. Thanks for proving my point for me, you never let me down!

No matter what you think of Biden if Trump would have won there would be absolutely no threat of a strike this coming summer, Biden actually gives us a chance of winning a good contract this time he won't interfere. Trump would sell us out faster than he can finish an eight piece bucket of KFC. If you're a maga supporter I'm sorry to break this to you