UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

nWo

The point is Trump is openly and actively against unions. It's a weird bumper sticker. Gun owners for trump. Or prolifers for Trump would make more sense.

Thebrownblob

Depends on your point of view...I would call it Murder by a panicked capitol cop...similar to the Floyd incident.

Unarmed Woman/Wife who happened to be in our Armed Forces with the exception that she was purposely shot.
I disliked what happened to George Floyd, I also disliked what happened to Ashley Babbitt. What’s most disturbing is people such as him to pick and choose when they would like to see a police officer misbehave, overreact, or flat out murder someone. I think that’s called hypocrisy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I disliked what happened to George Floyd, I also disliked what happened to Ashley Babbitt. What’s most disturbing is people such as him to pick and choose when they would like to see a police officer misbehave, overreact, or flat out murder someone. I think that’s called hypocrisy.
It’s called being a deranged democrat

Cowboy Mac

The point is Trump is openly and actively against unions. It's a weird bumper sticker. Gun owners for trump. Or prolifers for Trump would make more sense.
Biden is openly and actively against workers rights. Remember last year when Biden wanted to force everyone to get a vaccine or be fired. And he wanted us to wear masks all day or be fired.

Biden (and Trump) signed their names on the legislation that created this rapid inflation. They both made it very difficult for working people that are trying to maintain their current living conditions.

Cowboy Mac

Biden is openly and actively against workers rights. Remember last year when Biden wanted to force everyone to get a vaccine or be fired. And he wanted us to wear masks all day or be fired.

Biden (and Trump) signed their names on the legislation that created this rapid inflation. They both made it very difficult for working people that are trying to maintain their current living conditions.
PT Car Washer disagrees with my post. Maybe he needs to hear it from the horse’s mouth.

Here is your President telling American companies that they must force workers to get vaccinated:
Skip to 2:15

Here is your President signing the American “Rescue” Plan, the $1.9 trillion bill:

Here is Trump signing the $6.2 trillion covid bill:

Look at how happy the Congress critters are to spend our money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
PT Car Washer disagrees with my post. Maybe he needs to hear it from the horse’s mouth.

Here is your President telling American companies that they must force workers to get vaccinated:
Skip to 2:15

Here is your President signing the American “Rescue” Plan, the $1.9 trillion bill:

Here is Trump signing the $6.2 trillion covid bill:

Look at how happy the Congress critters are to spend our money.
PT Ball Washer is delusional

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
We have someone in our hub that will were the red MAGA hat, Let's Go Brandon Tshirt and even has a huge sticker on his imported truck that says :censored2: Joe and the Hoe. Who cares!!! Doesn't bother me

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Maybe are union brothers and sisters should have stickers heaping praise on Joe biden, it isn't like the dude destroyed everything he touched

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Most of my shop is pro trump, I understand why people vote for him, hell I don't like a lot of what the radicals on the left stand for but the problem with trump and republicans in general is they fill the courts with union busters and they fill the NLRB with management side people. it makes it a very hard environment for unions to thrive when those very important institutions are stacked in managements favor.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
Railroaders for Brandon! Lol.