UPS on MSNBC last night?

upsgrunt

Only people that don't relish the fact that Fox News is a 100% biased mouthpiece for the republican party, neocons and christian extremists.

You have absolutely no tolerance, what so ever, for any person whose views do not align with yours do you? If you want to hate me for being a Christian conservative then go for it. You won't be the first and you won't be the last. You talk too much trash.

filthpig

Thanks for the brilliant insight, Billy Joe Bob Tommy Frank.

What he said about people clinging to guns and religion is true. Anyone who was "offended" by that statement is probably a closet racist and just fishing for a politically correct reason/excuse to dislike the guy. Either that or they just flat out don't like hearing the truth.
Oh yeah?! Well you're just a poopie head! So there.
Geez. Lighten up. Someone missed their valium.

Leftinbuilding

Thanks for the brilliant insight, Billy Joe Bob Tommy Frank.

What he said about people clinging to guns and religion is true. Anyone who was "offended" by that statement is probably a closet racist and just fishing for a politically correct reason/excuse to dislike the guy. Either that or they just flat out don't like hearing the truth.

What an idiotic statement. First, if there is a racist in this field, it is Obama. Second, I would vote for Condalisa (sp) in a heartbeat. Third, forget politically correct. I don't like Obama because he is a completely empty suit. I can't stand Hillary, but she would run circles around him as President. And that thought is absolutely nauseating.

Griff

What an idiotic statement. First, if there is a racist in this field, it is Obama. Second, I would vote for Condalisa (sp) in a heartbeat. Third, forget politically correct. I don't like Obama because he is a completely empty suit. I can't stand Hillary, but she would run circles around him as President. And that thought is absolutely nauseating.

Yeah, I forgot, Obama is a racist because Fox News says so with their heavily edited propaganda clips of his pastor. All I know is, you guys have solidified the stereotype for truck drivers with the responses in this thread.

Leftinbuilding

Yeah, I forgot, Obama is a racist because Fox News says so with their heavily edited propaganda clips of his pastor. All I know is, you guys have solidified the stereotype for truck drivers with the responses in this thread.

And you think you have advanced the cause? LOL

Griff

[/b]

And you think you have advanced the cause? LOL

You won't find me voting republican simply because of social conditioning. You won't find me in church praying to santa jesus. You won't find me at an NRA conference even though I support gun ownership to keep the government in check. Most importantly, you will never find me believing what the news reports blindly without further investigation. I always question the perceived reality and many people here do not.

Edit -- Forget the people here, America in general doesn't question the perceived reality and that's why we are in the shape we are in as a country. Sheep.

Leftinbuilding

You won't find me voting republican simply because of social conditioning. You won't find me in church praying to santa jesus. You won't find me at an NRA conference even though I support gun ownership to keep the government in check. Most importantly, you will never find me believing what the news reports blindly without further investigation. I always question the perceived reality and many people here do not.

But you will vote democratic because of social conditioning. You won't find me in church praying to santa jesus either. I will be praying to the One, True, Living God. Never been to an NRA conference altho I believe 100% in what they are doing. I have a feeling you do blindly reject any news report critical of liberalism, or that reflects positively on conservatism.

Edit- Why is your perception of reality more accurate than the next guys? It is simply that--your perception as filtered thru your own biases.

Overpaid Union Thug

Coming from someone who probably has a Britt Hume shrine in his bedroom and plays with Bill O'Reilly action figures at the morning table. Yeah, you're just the poster-boy for an intelligent thought process.

How many times did you vote for Bush again?

Yeah, and that coming from someone who spends hours a day trying to figure out whether to name his next son after Wolf the Commie Blitzer or Caeaser Commie Chavez. Of course that is between all the countless hours you spend bad mouthing your own country.

browniehound

One of my customers told me today that they were watching this and they found it quite fascinating.

We're they the same ones that watched the program that stated UPS driver only make right-handed turns?

What a joke. I know about 20 routes and they are all crossing traffic more than necessary!

Griff

But you will vote democratic because of social conditioning. You won't find me in church praying to santa jesus either. I will be praying to the One, True, Living God. Never been to an NRA conference altho I believe 100% in what they are doing. I have a feeling you do blindly reject any news report critical of liberalism, or that reflects positively on conservatism.

Edit- Why is your perception of reality more accurate than the next guys? It is simply that--your perception as filtered thru your own biases.

No I will vote in line with my personal interests after very careful research. I'm not a registered Democrat and refused to switch to vote for Obama. I'll be voting for him in the presidential election, since he will be the nominee. I want nothing to do with either party because they both stand for the same thing -- the extreme.

Anybody who questions the perceived reality and looks further than meets the eye has a more accurate view than someone who doesn't. Honestly, if my reality is going to be filtered through biases -- shouldn't it be my own rather than Britt Hume? My perception of reality isn't fed to me like a pig at the trough (TV) and that's the difference.

Leftinbuilding

Unless you have first-hand knowledge of a candidate or situation, your perception will be formed by the perception of those who supply your information. Whether it is TV, or the NY Times, or the Berkeley Gazette, your "knowledge" is "fed" to you by people with a bias. So your view is really no more accurate than anyone else's. No one is 100% objective, 100% of the time. We all have sources we trust and thereby form our "perception".

Overpaid Union Thug

Unless you have first-hand knowledge of a candidate or situation, your perception will be formed by the perception of those who supply your information. Whether it is TV, or the NY Times, or the Berkeley Gazette, your "knowledge" is "fed" to you by people with a bias. So your view is really no more accurate than anyone else's. No one is 100% objective, 100% of the time. We all have sources we trust and thereby form our "perception".

If we all depended on the media to give us information about the candidates then we'd all be leftists. The media is dominated by Liberals that want Obama or Clinton (in that order) in the White House. That's why Fox News does so well because they almost single handedly counter all those networks. That is why they are relied on by more Americans for news and politics than all of the others. I like to look at the voting records of the candidates instead of relying on information from TV. Voting records alone are enough for me but I like to see all the dirt that is dug up on each person. Most of that comes out on the news networks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Left....regardless of all the outside influences of all the news organizations, it comes down to.....I know who I like and I know what I like.

Griff

Doesn't take much digging to find out where these guys stand. It's very defined in how they vote, words mean nothing.