UPS or United Parcel Service

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I do see your point...but it was ultimately Cheryl's decision. This is her site, remember, and she and Tony get to make the rules. ;)

I only wanted to get Gumby's view on the value of said readmission. That's all; but he avoids the question.
Keeps rambling about thin skin.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
o i will .... young buck ...thank you for your concern ....I have alot of good friends on that site ...one day maybe you could be one

I am a 63 year old stag, and I also have a few friends there. That being said, I no longer have any interest in being a participant on that thread.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I am a 63 year old stag, and I also have a few friends there. That being said, I no longer have any interest in being a participant on that thread.
Yo Q...not to pry but you're stag now? I'm sorry.....had No idea you were going thru that. None of my biz....but perhaps some people...including myself, should have been a little more understanding towards you.

My apologies.

MrBrown

Leave them in there for 2 weeks, before you take them out (especially if they are bill payments).

It's called a dumazz penalty!

I always play nice with the po. That way if I mess up and accidentally dr in a mailbox (no Im not always in the mood to walk up your long ass driveway for an ll bean bag) theyll leave it there. Ive heard stories of postal workers taking the package back to their center.