UPS or United Parcel Service

rod

Retired 22 years
I always play nice with the po. That way if I mess up and accidentally dr in a mailbox (no Im not always in the mood to walk up your long ass driveway for an ll bean bag) theyll leave it there. Ive heard stories of postal workers taking the package back to their center.

We had one mailman who would not only take stuff left in "his" mailbox by UPS--he would give it to his Postmaster who would call UPS and insist that the Center Manager pick it up--no one else. Didn't take long for 'NO MAILBOX DELIVERIES" was the rule of the day. By the way-- your mailbox really isn't yours to do with as you please--it's there for the USPS only!

MrBrown

We had one mailman who would not only take stuff left in "his" mailbox by UPS--he would give it to his Postmaster who would call UPS and insist that the Center Manager pick it up--no one else. Didn't take long for 'NO MAILBOX DELIVERIES" was the rule of the day. By the way-- your mailbox really isn't yours to do with as you please--it's there for the USPS only!

Prolly the same prick who doesnt wave back when I wave. Dont get the animosity sometimes, we technically do work together even if for short amounts of time. I did score the cute postal worker out of one, a few of the postal guys were very interested in the story (they approached me about it) , and the other guys who used to own or covers the route enjoyed the pics! But of course she had to be a psycho and ruin a possible good thing. Also every female at 3 different po's have prolly seen me naked now.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
There was a thread earlier that used "United Parcel Service" and someone on the street used the term as well.
Living in the Corporate world before retirement, I had not heard the term "United Parcel Service".

The Corporation name is UPS.

Does anyone in the Small Package operations still use "United Parcel Service"?
Go to ups.com. It's the copyright line on the web site.

Copyright © 1994-2015 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Domain registration info for ups.com:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
Registrant Street: 340 Macarthur Blvd
Registrant City: Mahwah
Registrant State/Province: NJ
Registrant Postal Code: 07630
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2018282480

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
You totally missed the premise behind this thread.
Thank you for your unsolicited advice.
bpAT2S8.gif

Box Ox

The Corporation name is UPS

Then who is this impostor putting:

"UNITED PARCEL SERVICE, INC.
55 GLENLAKE PARKWAY NE
ATLANTA GA 30328"

On my paystubs.

And who be depositing into my bank account as:

"UNITED PARCEL PAYROLL"

Every week???!!!

"UPS" is simply an acronym for the full name and a trademark in its logo form.