ups package car driver zip tied and robbed

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by cachmeifucan, May 17, 2018.

1. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

Guess where that's right Chicago on the south side. He's definitely 705 so really hope he is ok. It happens every so often around here last time I think 1 driver was actually shot and robbed.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Rack em

Rack em Well-Known Member

They wouldn't have to zip tie me. I'd hand over the keys without them asking and I'd show them how the fob and push start works.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. sailfish

sailfish Having way too much fun.

Oooh. I'd give him the truck but politely ask if he could still zip tie me.

4. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

What if he killed you but concealed weapon was in your car in your work parking lot because the company doesn't believe you have the right to live. I know the scabs the owner operator that pull loads out of our yard carry even though the sign says no pistols so ups actually let's someone who doesn't even really work for ups bring guns on property.

5. SolidWoodPanel

SolidWoodPanel Probably the Greatest American Alive

Fake News.

6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Sounds so hot. Was he gagged ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

Google it happen on 73rd street May 17 2018.

8. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

He is our brother and he almost died he is lucky to be alive. Do you have any class. They kill people for alot less in Chicago the call it killinois chiraq. They kill witnesses around here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

Fake news comment must be management meant to cover up the truth

10. Jlemansk

Jlemansk Active Member

The Democrats that run that craphole, and the people who voted for them, get what they get. I hope everyone enjoys their new property taxes too. Liberals know how to steal your money.

11. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  12. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

He is a ups package car driver no Matter where he lives his politics has nothing to do with it maybe saying something positive would be nice we have to stick together Chicago doesn't even have the most murders per capita so there are tons of drivers at risk with no way to defend themselves let's hope this doesn't become a trend

13. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

Wgntv.com it happened at 4 pm

14. Been In Brown Too Long

Been In Brown Too Long Ex-Package Donkey

Everything about this comment is just sad.

15. Dr.Brownz

Dr.Brownz Well-Known Member

It's the white mans fault!

16. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

17. Johnny123456789

Johnny123456789 New Member

Chicago is a mess because of the opiod addiction in America. Chicago is the gateway and receives drugs from mostly Mexico.

You want to stop the violence? Stop snorting Coke you selfish :censored2:s!

18. Johnny123456789

Johnny123456789 New Member

Yeah some people just have internal demons and it makes their tormented lives just a tiny bit better putting the blame on a certain group. Psychology 101.

19. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed making the unreadable unreadabler

Any late air that day?

20. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Member

Chicago is messed up because the abundance of illegal aliens drove wages down by working for less than min wage. But so many here drove property values up. But if you have 3 families living in a single family home paying single family property taxes the cps suffers they have to teach the kids English first. How much u think that cost the tax payer. They are not closing schools or combining school in any Hispanic neighborhood that's why Chicago is broke