ups package car driver zip tied and robbed

cachmeifucan

Guess where that's right Chicago on the south side. He's definitely 705 so really hope he is ok. It happens every so often around here last time I think 1 driver was actually shot and robbed.

cachmeifucan

What if he killed you but concealed weapon was in your car in your work parking lot because the company doesn't believe you have the right to live. I know the scabs the owner operator that pull loads out of our yard carry even though the sign says no pistols so ups actually let's someone who doesn't even really work for ups bring guns on property.

cachmeifucan

He is our brother and he almost died he is lucky to be alive. Do you have any class. They kill people for alot less in Chicago the call it killinois chiraq. They kill witnesses around here.

Foamer Pyle

He is our brother and he almost died he is lucky to be alive. Do you have any class. They kill people for alot less in Chicago the call it killinois chiraq. They kill witnesses around here.
The Democrats that run that craphole, and the people who voted for them, get what they get. I hope everyone enjoys their new property taxes too. Liberals know how to steal your money.

cachmeifucan

He is a ups package car driver no Matter where he lives his politics has nothing to do with it maybe saying something positive would be nice we have to stick together Chicago doesn't even have the most murders per capita so there are tons of drivers at risk with no way to defend themselves let's hope this doesn't become a trend

Johnny123456789

Chicago is a mess because of the opiod addiction in America. Chicago is the gateway and receives drugs from mostly Mexico.

You want to stop the violence? Stop snorting Coke you selfish :censored2:s!

cachmeifucan

Chicago is messed up because the abundance of illegal aliens drove wages down by working for less than min wage. But so many here drove property values up. But if you have 3 families living in a single family home paying single family property taxes the cps suffers they have to teach the kids English first. How much u think that cost the tax payer. They are not closing schools or combining school in any Hispanic neighborhood that's why Chicago is broke