ups package car driver zip tied and robbed

542thruNthru

Chicago is messed up because the abundance of illegal aliens drove wages down by working for less than min wage. But so many here drove property values up. But if you have 3 families living in a single family home paying single family property taxes the cps suffers they have to teach the kids English first. How much u think that cost the tax payer. They are not closing schools or combining school in any Hispanic neighborhood that's why Chicago is broke

Ever live in California?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Chicago is messed up because the abundance of illegal aliens drove wages down by working for less than min wage. But so many here drove property values up. But if you have 3 families living in a single family home paying single family property taxes the cps suffers they have to teach the kids English first. How much u think that cost the tax payer. They are not closing schools or combining school in any Hispanic neighborhood that's why Chicago is broke
Crook county baby

Glad he's not dead

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

It was at he hub I expected it to be. But in true ups fashion it wasn’t addressed. No emails sent out... I bet city drivers were t even advised to be more cautious. Yeah they care about their employees...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It was at he hub I expected it to be. But in true ups fashion it wasn’t addressed. No emails sent out... I bet city drivers were t even advised to be more cautious. Yeah they care about their employees...
These aren't murders but we had one (now stable) pt employee who crashed going down the hill to our building at around 0900, another driver got in some kind of wreck. Management did not mention a thing about the pt who crashed. For the driver they just mentioned something very vague yada yada be safe in their usual passive-aggressive tone.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

These aren't murders but we had one (now stable) pt employee who crashed going down the hill to our building at around 0900, another driver got in some kind of wreck. Management did not mention a thing about the pt who crashed. For the driver they just mentioned something very vague yada yada be safe in their usual passive-aggressive tone.
Smh. Bet it will be discussed behind closed doors and the safety committee will be the only ones to know vague details as far anyone non management people knowing what is going on. The employees will be alerted when they see red flags in the yard.
Do y’all do the whole flag=safety streaks there?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Smh. Bet it will be discussed behind closed doors and the safety committee will be the only ones to know vague details as far anyone non management people knowing what is going on. The employees will be alerted when they see red flags in the yard.
Do y’all do the whole flag=safety streaks there?
Just a "this many days accident/injury free" board, not sure about the flags since I don't often go outside into the yard.
These boards are not even for the whole center, as it is split into multiple wings.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

Just a "this many days accident/injury free" board, not sure about the flags since I don't often go outside into the yard.
These boards are not even for the whole center, as it is split into multiple wings.
Of course, different boards for different areas. Ours is split for dock, city&road, shop, clerks. Any of these have an accident and we fly red, but that particular department starts back at zero for the accident/injury free streak.

Observer

How is the driver doing? Any updates? That is as bad as the driver who was attacked by those dogs and then there was no criminal prosecution. Personally the driver should have filed a civil lawsuit against the homeowner. Did Chicago PD ever find out who the thugs were? Were there any cameras in the area?