UPS part time supervisor

Tristin

i was offered a part time supervisor positon at UPS from being a sorter. Ive been reading that people hate it and to not take the postion. But i not making UPS my career. Im only staying there to go through and then after graduation become a NJ state trooper. Should i stay a sorter or should I take the part time sup position temporarily just for school?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i was offered a part time supervisor positon at UPS from being a sorter. Ive been reading that people hate it and to not take the postion. But i not making UPS my career. Im only staying there to go through and then after graduation become a NJ state trooper. Should i stay a sorter or should I take the part time sup position temporarily just for school?
I took it as a temporary job too. I'm a FT On Road now. Just saying, you don't know the options that are available to you taking the role. If you want to be in a leadership position for the Troopers it may look good on a resume.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I took it as a temporary job too. I'm a FT On Road now. Just saying, you don't know the options that are available to you taking the role. If you want to be in a leadership position for the Troopers it may look good on a resume.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1458877522.301252.jpg