UPS pays good money so how much is your car payment? Be honest.

Up In Smoke

There are roughly 200M work age people in the US (15-65). There are 32M businesses in the US. Simple math tells us that 1 in 6 vehicles on the road are owned, operated and paid for by a business of some sort. I know about 25 of our 150 drivers that own side businesses with there spouses. House cleaning, personal training, locksmith, realtor and traveling nurse to name a few.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
There are roughly 200M work age people in the US (15-65). There are 32M businesses in the US. Simple math tells us that 1 in 6 vehicles on the road are owned, operated and paid for by a business of some sort. I know about 25 of our 150 drivers that own side businesses with there spouses. House cleaning, personal training, locksmith, realtor and traveling nurse to name a few.
Lmao

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That's right. You don't pay over $5,000 per month for personal cars. The business does. LOL!

I GOT ONE MORE

Ok, let’s move on……

What are your all your account balances…..checking, savings, retirement, etc?

Please provide account numbers and routing numbers, as well.

Thebrownblob

He must be a runner if he has time to go home early to work on his hobbies.
1700152116815.gif