You have a great UPS job…. So how much is your CAR payment? Be honest 👀

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Exactly. One cannot accurately predict economic crises. One can only get lucky.
Yet here you were trying to roast my ass for stepping away from the market.

You've missed out on 17% growth in markets year-to-date because of what? Lemme guess... Sloppy Joe?

Just admit you have betting against America because a Democrat was in office. Big rookie mistake.

Blindly partisan statement. I don't see too many examples of countries betting against us... China is being faced down in our hemisphere and are having a hissy fit. Russia is on the ropes with 5% of our military budget helping to knock out 50% of their military; NATO is about to add Sweden after already doubling the NATO border with Russia.
S&P 500 up 18.27% so far this year. And you've "stopped paying attention" to it. That's fine, it's good not to pay attention to it much but hopefully you didn't sell low, buddy.
Inflation is about 3% annualized. Things are getting better. America is on the mend. Our allies have a new respect for us. Our rivals have a renewed, healthy respect for us.

Hope you're not like one of my coworkers who told me he had went to cash because a Democrat was in the White House. Oops. Bad move.

I just like poking you guys in the eye that think all hell has broken loose because you can't get out of your right-wing echo chambers. Enjoy your crusty pillow.

Lol “:censored2: NATO”

Such a dumb edgelord thing to even say. Oh boohoo, sorry you’re broke, not everything is your country’s fault. Why do blame America first? Love it or leave it.

Thebrownblob

Still doesn’t refute my argument that you can’t time the market for profit consistently.
Oh?
1699290647349.jpeg

Faceplanted

everything collapses eventually

I'm not a gay bear, but with our current demographic and geostrategic position "line go up forever" isn't necessarily the best investing strategy either
Everything is one now, and has been since after ww2. All the current geo/political nonsense is all an illusion.

It all ties back to the same group that created the fed reserve/the federal income tax, the Russian revolution, and ww2

Next Day Err

Everything is one now, and has been since after ww2. All the current geo/political nonsense is all an illusion.

It all ties back to the same group that created the fed reserve/the federal income tax, the Russian revolution, and ww2
Someone created World War 2 that wasn’t the Axis buttholes?

yes I agree 100%, but history is still cyclical and they always ruin it for themselves eventually with their rootless degeneracy, maybe this time we can 110 it and call it a day

THAT SAID, I still wouldn't assume S&P500 is the end all