You have a great UPS job…. So how much is your CAR payment? Be honest 👀

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I’m just curious. If it’s the Jews that are the problem then let’s hear it.
1699310381266236.png

R1wonder

No car payment sounds cool and all but who cares what other ppl do . I have a trail boss , nothing too outrageous, payment is 600. I had to upgrade from my last truck to get the bigger cab for my daughter’s car seat. I love my truck and hope I get some life out of it after it’s paid off. But I’ve had 3 dif trucks since 2012 I think and I always do great on my trade in. Doesn’t bother me one bit

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
No car payment sounds cool and all but who cares what other ppl do . I have a trail boss , nothing too outrageous, payment is 600. I had to upgrade from my last truck to get the bigger cab for my daughter’s car seat. I love my truck and hope I get some life out of it after it’s paid off. But I’ve had 3 dif trucks since 2012 I think and I always do great on my trade in. Doesn’t bother me one bit

How much is your R1 payment though? 😏

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I've got a note now, just picked up a new toy. So work 2 days, note paid for the month. Oh that was hard, not. My 17 and 21 are both paid, as is the house too. No debt. I want to enjoy my money, can't take it with you.

JL 0513

I've got a note now, just picked up a new toy. So work 2 days, note paid for the month. Oh that was hard, not. My 17 and 21 are both paid, as is the house too. No debt. I want to enjoy my money, can't take it with you.
Saving is great and all but I'd never want to be the person who dies a millionaire never had enjoyed a nice new car or other enjoyments in life. While too many people live beyond their means, there's also too many people that don't enjoy their money before they die. Finding a middle ground is the way to go. 👍