Ups pcs in the snow?

Savvy412

I drove a little bit last year in snow , but my route was right next to my hub and was very flat, I heard the pcs are like bob sleds in the snow but I'm wondering from upsers experience how bad they are . My route isn't to "hilly" but looking at the forecast this week and seeing 4-6 inches (first of year) I'm going over my route in my head and thinking about a couple hills that I see my self sliding down . (Or not)? Ughh I hate winter ! Any tips would be awesome too.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Just go down those hilly streets backwards to where you're going mostly downhill instead of uphill. Always park right on the curb and turn your wheels! Chains also help a lot. You'll see it isnt that bad once you get a feel for the car and how it handles.

Holydriver

I drove a little bit last year in snow , but my route was right next to my hub and was very flat, I heard the pcs are like bob sleds in the snow but I'm wondering from upsers experience how bad they are . My route isn't to "hilly" but looking at the forecast this week and seeing 4-6 inches (first of year) I'm going over my route in my head and thinking about a couple hills that I see my self sliding down . (Or not)? Ughh I hate winter ! Any tips would be awesome too.
They are terrible. Even if one true is in clean dry pavement, you can still be stuck on a small patch of ice. You'll sit there amazed at the :censored2:ty design as one tire stays completely motionless with perfect traction as the one on ice spins out of control. ECD everything.

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?
image.jpeg
Yeah this was damn near every hour last year during peak, the newer truck never stood a chance against the snow. EC'd about 20-30 stops that day but no accidents