Ups Peak Sucks!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Select package, read PAL, load accordingly. Repeat 800-1200 times. No need to scribble or pull labels.
Really, okay genius...I have 6 packages on the 3000 shelf...no HIN#s are visible (your idea). I walk to the shelf with a package with HIN#3400...how do I know which packages to place the package in my hand between if I have to move the boxes I already loaded to read THEIR HIN #s?? Sorry Dave, you are wrong! Again.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
You are right Harry. I need to learn to treat people more like you do. Lol? Lol.

Here's a guy who spends his time complaining on Browncafe about, people who, complain on Browncafe trying to pick my posts apart.

Nice try, lil' fella.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1414800431.920722.jpg

Sent using a Potato

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If a PAL says 6A-2465, I know where it goes... With that knowledge I can walk into ANY UPS facility and load a package car... Learning the addresses limits me to only those package cars.
See your mesmerized into thinking the dol and pal label system work, exactly what im talking about. Their all garbage, knowledge and commonsense is king, BIGGUPS TO THE LOADER JEDI BB58, put most loaders to shame really lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I wasnt taking a shot at ya LKLND3380, the loading system worked fine before with the looking at physical addresses, it just needed a little tweaking really. That's when you actually had to use your brain to load and make actual smart decisions. Those loaders are the good loaders you see in most centers.

bumped

they just want to look good in papers but they don't care about us, that we have family to feed, rent and bill to pay, when we sign the contract papers ,we sign for full timer not to be like wondering if we will work or not, it sucks to be mourning and going every morning to UPS and then having to come back home because there is not work for us.

Guess what. They don't care about us either.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Here's a guy who spends his time complaining on Browncafe about, people who, complain on Browncafe trying to pick my posts apart.

Nice try, lil' fella.
View attachment 19130

Sent using a Potato
I would say it was more than a nice try. It is ok for Harry to post as he chooses. Or perhaps I should say that it is ok for you to pick my posts apart, but not vice-versa. Thanks for the chuckle big fella. (Apparently) lol

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Really, okay genius...I have 6 packages on the 3000 shelf...no HIN#s are visible (your idea). I walk to the shelf with a package with HIN#3400...how do I know which packages to place the package in my hand between if I have to move the boxes I already loaded to read THEIR HIN #s?? Sorry Dave, you are wrong! Again.
Who loads it in sequence, I'm lucky my good loader can cram it on the shelf. I have to group by streets. Gee sounds like the way it used to be which actually was a learning experience and knowledge was a common sense solution.

LKLND3380

I wasnt taking a shot at ya LKLND3380, the loading system worked fine before with the looking at physical addresses, it just needed a little tweaking really. That's when you actually had to use your brain to load and make actual smart decisions. Those loaders are the good loaders you see in most centers.

About nine years ago, there was a small fire or at least something was smoking at the start of the sort. Anyway the fire dept showed up and 30 minutes later we are allowed to go in the building. No computers or power to the belts so we are told to sweep out package cars, clean windshields...

Someone decided to use the kitty litter for spills on the belt so packages could be manually pushed down. Great but very few loaders knew the addresses on their cars to pull... I knew the Wal Mart and Lowes, big stops but that was it. They called the drivers in to load while preloaders pushed the packages down the belt.