Ups Peak Sucks!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The whole system is broke n don't work but for some dumb reason they don't get it. The only good loaders are the old school loaders who got taught correctly n looked at the actual physical addresses. Not everybody loading nowadays has commonsense n enough smarts or trained right for that matter to be ROCK STAR BB58. That ain't asz kissing just proven facts n I'll say it WORD lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Brother, I know what they're telling me. Whether the rule's company-wide, regional, restricted to a single building or just being directed solely at me, that's what I've been told to do for the past couple of days.

The PAL label's been my method for years. All of a sudden, that's not good enough. Funny thing about that is the PAL'll tell you more information about the package than anything I would ever write on them.

[EDIT: God's honest truth? I pissed off a higher up manager (don't know the title) with a misload that, for whatever reason, he felt obligated to drive out and handle himself earlier in the week. A single misload after ~3 a month average for months now, and the :censored2: storm rains.

In a way I feel I deserve it, but in another way I feel like :censored2: them.]
One misload? friend them....we are not machines!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And, man... it takes me 10min for me to leave my pull at the end of the day, clock out, get to my car, and make it halfway home, lol. Over 10min to walk from one side of your building to the other, that's just stupid. They need to get y'all some golf carts.
The sups drive around on bulk carts (irreg trains I think they're called in different regions..) the rest of us have to walk...lol

LKLND3380

The whole system is broke n don't work but for some dumb reason they don't get it. The only good loaders are the old school loaders who got taught correctly n looked at the actual physical addresses. Not everybody loading nowadays has commonsense n enough smarts or trained right for that matter to be ROCK STAR BB58. That ain't asz kissing just proven facts n I'll say it WORD lol

If a PAL says 6A-2465, I know where it goes... With that knowledge I can walk into ANY UPS facility and load a package car... Learning the addresses limits me to only those package cars.

LKLND3380

New rules that every PAL must be circled, every HIN written on every box loaded onto every truck.

I was told to pull PAL label off and place on package facing outward with worldship label facing driver door. That is all fine except the label don't come off easy and when they fall off...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As a driver, I can tell you that all of the above is a huge waste of time as most of us don't even look at the PAL's.
Do you WAD? Great, so do we! center manager says write the HIN # on packages....we do what we're told. Your opinion regarding this particular procedure is repetitive and worthless. But thanks for playing!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your time would be better spend loading the cars properly rather than scribbling on packages or pulling PAL labels.
My cars are loaded properly, thanks. But again...do you WAD when your center manager tells you to do something? Or do you stand there and tell him how you think it should be done? I WAD....center manager says take this crayon and scribble, I scribble...so again you're wrong, but thanks for playing.