UPS Pride Truck

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Standing in front of a truck promoting homosexuality while literally wearing demon horns is a little too on the nose if you ask me.

View attachment 403772

Back in the day they would fire you over this...If they promoted or didn't discriminate against their Collective Bargaining employees in the same way as they treat the 🌈 community, it would have some integrity, God forbid if you wore a Teamster pin or jacket!

I do not think they drive that Truck in public, probably hauling it around in a trailer...If you took a wrong turn in certain areas of these major cities it could become ugly..

Cowboy Mac

Back in the day they would fire you over this...If they promoted or didn't discriminate against their Collective Bargaining employees in the same way as they treat the 🌈 community, it would have some integrity, God forbid if you wore a Teamster pin or jacket!

I do not think they drive that Truck in public, probably hauling it around in a trailer...If you took a wrong turn in certain areas of these major cities it could become ugly..
They want to put signs up all over the building about no harassment of any kind. Zero tolerance. And yet we have a supervisor with close to 10 harassment grievances pending against him, still working.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Time for UPS to learn a lesson from Disney, stay out of politics and social areas, try making a usable delivery device that doesn’t require a degree in computer science to operate. It’s almost like they want us to be unproductive and blame it on us next contract.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Hard to imagine we are at a place in history that a major company paints a truck to show support for who or what people sleep with. How did we get to a place where people are so perverted that they need to know and show who or what they sleep with and others think nothing about it and support it?

Last edited:

Cowboy Mac

Hard to imagine we are at a place in history that a major company paints a truck to show support for who or what people sleep with. How did we get to a place where we are so perverted that we need to know and show who or what people sleep with?
Or the companies feel the need to let the world know what their political beliefs are or how they feel about current events. If people like your product or service because it is a good product or service, they will buy it. I don’t need to hear about the head of every companies political beliefs or sex life to make my choice if I want to buy their stuff.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Time for UPS to learn a lesson from Disney, stay out of politics and social areas, try making a usable delivery device that doesn’t require a degree in computer science to operate. It’s almost like they want us to be unproductive and blame it on us next contract.

They are more then happy to paint every UPS Teamster as an uneducated, entitled, spoiled truck driver in order to gain public support during a Contract year. That negotiation trick will not fly with a recession in the forecast and supply lines threatened. I expect this coming 2023 Contract could be settled by April.