UPS Pride Truck

One day at a time

Time for UPS to learn a lesson from Disney, stay out of politics and social areas, try making a usable delivery device that doesn’t require a degree in computer science to operate. It’s almost like they want us to be unproductive and blame it on us next contract.
You win the internet award tonight. What a statement. 👍

Thebrownblob

I’m shocked the Christian would find this insulting, absolutely shocked.

Well.. not that shocked.
Shocked at a company who doesn’t care about if your home for your family or your significant other? Yes you’re right. Looks like a bunch of management people to me because all the people who they pretend they care about we’re probably working 12 hours or on the six day.

El Correcto

god is dead
Shocked at a company who doesn’t care about if your home for your family or your significant other? Yes you’re right. Looks like a bunch of management people to me because all the people who they pretend they care about we’re probably working 12 hours or on the six day.
Seeing how worked up you guys get I want all the trucks to be gay trucks.
I want you to have to click on a trans woman’s bulge to check your timecard every pride month.
Keeps the cry baby threads coming.

Thebrownblob

Seeing how worked up you guys get I want all the trucks to be gay trucks.
I want you to have to click on a trans woman’s bulge to check your timecard every pride month.
Keeps the cry baby threads coming.
Hmmm I think your the one worked up. I just pointed out a multibillion dollar corporation was using a group for there own agenda and pandering,
So they can pretend they’re a good corporate citizen. I said I think most LGBTQ people were smart enough to discern that, and it was a slap in there face when we know how UPS actually treats its people day-to-day.

oldngray

nowhere special
Somehow the Taylor Swift branded package cars they had are still gayer than this one.
Are those in a museum somewhere now? After they went around the country for a while they quietly disappeared. It would definitely feel odd driving one that had been repainted to standard colors.

Last edited: