UPS Pride Truck

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Rules for thee, not for me.
1665602444750.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Old speak...
Was a time UPS was the exceptional company in an exceptional position with unlimited growth and wealth potential.
Management continued customer abuse for production numbers because we were the only game in town.
Strike was a result of continued poor management and greed.
FedEx ground was born out of poor management.
Stock went public as a result of poor management.
UPS continues to cave to social pressure and social norms because of poor management.
All good things must end. Was a time.....

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Chick film is racist. It was the CEO or someone up at top that said white people should shine the shoes of black people. What has this guy done so bad to black people that he feels he should shine their shoes. Sometime when a racist tries to act non racist the racism comes out. I haven’t been there since that statement.
Somehow I’ve never gotten involved in the cancel culture of saying I’m not shopping here or eating there. If people want to do that that’s their choice, but to me if I like the Products or enjoy their food I’m eating there or shopping there. The exception would be labor disputes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Chick fila is racist. It was the CEO or someone up at top that said white people should shine the shoes of black people. What has this guy done so bad to black people that he feels he should shine their shoes. Sometime when a racist tries to act non racist the racism comes out. I haven’t been there since that statement.
I’m doubtful

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Somehow I’ve never gotten involved in the cancel culture of saying I’m not shopping here or eating there. If people want to do that that’s their choice, but to me if I like the Products or enjoy their food I’m eating there or shopping there. The exception would be labor disputes.
I look at it as voting for what you want. With every dollar you are voting and supporting what a company is doing. Why would I want to support and promote, with my dollars, something I don’t believe in.

Thebrownblob

I look at it as voting for what you want. With every dollar you are voting and supporting what a company is doing. Why would I want to support and promote, with my dollars, something I don’t believe in.
It rarely makes a difference and usually the only ones suffering is me, if I like an item lol. I’m not saying you shouldn’t I’m just saying it’s not something I feel is we’re doing because at some point you probably wouldn’t shop anywhere for anything.