I think you are wrong about this.
Sadly, no, I am correct...

Screenshot_20221014_215525.jpg

Screenshot_20221014_215844.jpg

Screenshot_20221014_215903.jpg

Screenshot_20221014_215937.jpg

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
Gender ideology was invented by a pedophile.
I think that says it all.
Just because that one man was a pedophile does not mean anything that breaks the traditional western mold of two genders is also related to pedos. All you’re doing is spreading a harmful message. You write this trash AFTER giving my post on the Bakla culture a thumbs down lol.

Here’s more cultural history to non-binary genders. I’m personally straight and comfortable as a man, but what you’re doing is actively harmful insinuating the link between pedos and non-binary genders.

Thebrownblob

Just because that one man was a pedophile does not mean anything that breaks the traditional western mold of two genders is also related to pedos. All you’re doing is spreading a harmful message. You write this trash AFTER giving my post on the Bakla culture a thumbs down lol.

Here’s more cultural history to non-binary genders. I’m personally straight and comfortable as a man, but what you’re doing is actively harmful insinuating the link between pedos and non-binary genders.

I don’t think he was insinuating. He was qualifying and linking his statement with evidence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Uh, ya, I don't linking to information about ancient societies that practiced pedophelia and human sacrifice is helping your case here buddy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What gender do intersex people fall under?
Intersex... Intersex?
Is them kinda peoples borned from intercourse?
You know, like from the kind of sex that makes them babies that comes out uh boy or a girl.
Theys always told me ifn you was to inter hard nuff and banged it real good, you'd getcha a girl cause it takes a man to knock them balls off a baby.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Wikipedia! 🤣

Thebrownblob

Why does eveything in the gay community revolve around anal sex ?

@El Correcto
To be fair the gay people I know don’t speak about it ever. They are successful happy people with homes and careers and lives. The community you’re probably speaking of are the vocal minority who really are just unhappy with who they are, similar to the person you’re referring to here.