UPS Pride Truck

wilberforce15

Care to elaborate on that? I’ve met several, even had a couple friends who are trans.

People can identify as whatever they want, that’s none of my business. Straight up denying someone their very existence is just ignorant.
The people you met are transvestites. They are dressing up as the other gender, not becoming the other gender.

They may wear the clothes 24/7. They might mutilate their bodies to do a better impersonation of the other gender.

But all they are is crossdressers and self-mutilators. No one can change genders.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Care to elaborate on that? I’ve met several, even had a couple friends who are trans.

People can identify as whatever they want, that’s none of my business. Straight up denying someone their very existence is just ignorant.
It’s ignorance to think someone can actually become another sex simply by chopping off or adding sexual organs. Biology says otherwise. There are only 2 biological sexes, period, anything else is cosmetic.
If people chose to masquerade as a sex other than what they were born as, that’s there right, but it doesn’t change the facts.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It’s ignorance to think someone can actually become another sex simply by chopping off or adding sexual organs. Biology says otherwise. There are only 2 biological sexes, period, anything else is cosmetic.
If people chose to masquerade as a sex other than what they were born as, that’s there right, but it doesn’t change the facts.
They have mental issues.

UnionStrong

I believe every human being has mental issues, to a smaller or greater degree, that they have to process and reconcile in this life.
So you’re ok with kids being chopped up? Or being pumped with puberty blockers that cause irreversible damage?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Be on the lookout.... on-road supes are out doing observations on drivers.

1665756911985.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I don’t know that parents teach disorders but I do know that parents can pass on a lot to their children.

Good and bad.

IMO Every parent is imperfect.
I agree, I have a grandson that is 9 and has a girl in his class that claims she is open to marry either a male or female when she gets married.
That right there was taught by a sick parent..

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
The people you met are transvestites. They are dressing up as the other gender, not becoming the other gender.

They may wear the clothes 24/7. They might mutilate their bodies to do a better impersonation of the other gender.

But all they are is crossdressers and self-mutilators. No one can change genders.
I thought about typing out a long response to address a lot of the ignorance posted in here around this topic but I’m nearly done pooping and that’s my BC posting time.

Basically I agree that sex is binary (for the most part, the rare hermaphrodite case aside). On the other hand gender is much more fluid. Believe it or not I don’t really care, but not everything is as black or white as you may wish. Just because you don’t like something or it makes you uncomfortable (I’m assuming here) doesn’t mean it’s not true.

These people have always been around and will always be, they just have a voice now whereas they did not before. It’s unfortunate a small but vocal minority (woke bull:censored2:) of them have twisted the discussion in such a way.

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
Legs are starting to tingle, should really be getting off the toilet but you’re putting words in my mouth.

There’s a lot more to being human than just a sack of meat that reproduces. How you define yourself and what that means to you does not have to boil down to chopping off or adding sexual organs. I never mentioned anything like that and yet it’s the first thing you jump to

UnionStrong

I thought about typing out a long response to address a lot of the ignorance posted in here around this topic but I’m nearly done pooping and that’s my BC posting time.

Basically I agree that sex is binary (for the most part, the rare hermaphrodite case aside). On the other hand gender is much more fluid. Believe it or not I don’t really care, but not everything is as black or white as you may wish. Just because you don’t like something or it makes you uncomfortable (I’m assuming here) doesn’t mean it’s not true.

These people have always been around and will always be, they just have a voice now whereas they did not before. It’s unfortunate a small but vocal minority (woke bull:censored2:) of them have twisted the discussion in such a way.
Gender is not fluid, you are mistaking sexual preference for actual biological sex. A boys gender is male, a girl is female. Their sexuality may change but the gender doesn’t.